• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Connection being disrupted

Gimblewald

I've been stuck dead for about 30 min. First what happened was I ran all the way back to tirargarde keep from Sen'jin and I clicked "resurrect" and I spawned and walked around a little (there were other players) but then stood in the boss room an abnormally long time and nothing spawned, there were no other mobs anywhere, then I disconnected. I had trouble logging back in; I kept getting stuck on "connecting". Eventually I got in and it got stuck on the loading screen before booting me. I've gotten into the game twice but I'm dc'd the second I get in. I can run around but there's no mobs, my corpse is gone (so can't res), and every time I exit my ghost returns to the graveyard or near it. I restarted my laptop and the problem has persisted. I'd like a solution to this pls.

Same thing n Xbox. Posted a question earlier. Poor servers. Treyarch etc putting more money in their pockets than into the game.

Kodi nox

Top Bottom