• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Hunter Considering 1st time hunter

A world pvp trick with bow:

If you come up on somebody fighting a mob, just auto attack them with your bow. 9/10 times they do not realise they are being shot and do not hear you (gun is loud). By the time the realise it is a hunter kicking their ass they are well below half hp, and you have all of your abilities at the ready.

A world pvp trick with bow:

If you come up on somebody fighting a mob, just auto attack them with your bow. 9/10 times they do not realise they are being shot and do not hear you (gun is loud). By the time the realise it is a hunter kicking their ass they are well below half hp, and you have all of your abilities at the ready.

:lol: thats hilarious, Im so gonna try that if I roll Hunter.

Lot's of good replies here, people! Thanks

Another question: If I as a hunter am afflicted by either blind, fear or whatever that causes me unable to do anything, will I be able to move and controll my pet while this lasts?

Lot's of good replies here, people! Thanks

Another question: If I as a hunter am afflicted by either blind, fear or whatever that causes me unable to do anything, will I be able to move and controll my pet while this lasts?

Yes you can still command your pet as if you were not CC'd.
Unless your pet is CC'd too and you're not BM spec, in that case ofcourse you can't.

So lets say a Rogue blinds you, and your pet is not CC'd you can still make him attack the Rogue while you're blinded.

Top Bottom