• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Warrior Considering fury

Hawksworth

Hello

I was an Arms warrior for pvp back in the day (big surprise). I'm levelling a warrior again and was considering fury for a change. I still want to do battleground pvp as much as possible whilst I level, my main concern is the lack of tactical mastery until much higher level fury. Anyone have any experience of this? Is the loss of rage when stance dancing too much of a disability?

Regards

Last edited:
The rage loss is not much of a problem since you mostly stay in Battlestance anyways. You usually do not have enought rage to WW on CD anyways.

Fury levels a bit faster, but also needs 2 weapons instead of 1 to upgrade while leveling. 2hand fury does not make much sense in early level (with low gear) cause your main dmg ability is not based on your weapon. If you want to level with 2hand, go for MS and imp. OP.

tl;dr
go fury, you won't regret it

The rage loss is not much of a problem since you mostly stay in Battlestance anyways. You usually do not have enought rage to WW on CD anyways.

Fury levels a bit faster, but also needs 2 weapons instead of 1 to upgrade while leveling. 2hand fury does not make much sense in early level (with low gear) cause your main dmg ability is not based on your weapon. If you want to level with 2hand, go for MS and imp. OP.

tl;dr
go fury, you won't regret it

It kind of sounds like you are saying Arms is the way to go though. Also what about when you switch to zerker to intercept, do you just have to save blood rage for when you switch so you can intercept?

Currently leveling a warrior level 33 ^^

I'd consider the fury tree far superior towards the arms one during the way to lvl 30. The crit, rage gain and howl are just awsome in every way, pve and wpvp like.

But as soon as I hit lvl 30 I went right to the core 17 arms points, even with the intention to go deep fury on the way to 60.
That's of course not too common as you miss the 40 ms or bloodthirst but if it comes down to tactical mastery - IMHO you should at least get 2/5 in that on lvl 30 even as leveling fury.

The other thing would be to wait for lvl 47 and then go into deep fury with bloodthirst and tactical mastery 2/5, that'd be the first level to get a 7/31/0 ^^

Arms feels all the way smoother I guess but fury is still quite fun, not to tell as 17/7/0 I already smash faces with imp. overpower^^

It kind of sounds like you are saying Arms is the way to go though. Also what about when you switch to zerker to intercept, do you just have to save blood rage for when you switch so you can intercept?

Well I said 2hand fury is not the way to go :)
Fury in general is fine. If you go fury and want to intercept, then yes, you have to use bloodrage to do so, or if you specced it, imp. berserker rage.

spec arms tactical mastery, ur rage wont vanish on stancedance and once u have 10 rage any stance u can just go and berserk stance and intercept freely.

Im still having a lot of fun by using Improved slam and kill people in intercept stun :p

Dont even think about going fury without tactical mastery.. No Chance in pvp! I would say stay arms till around 47, then fury 1h or 2h with tactical mastery

Top Bottom