• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Other CORAL/Vanguard Lethon Server First Kill

Timecopx

Authorized
[video=youtube;0eVYhzVi57c]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0eVYhzVi57c[/video]

Quaility may still be uploading. Cheers.
No OnE cAn StOp TiMeCoP.

WOW

"Stick around to skin it if they kill." :crying: same faction attempted griefing, pls ban.

Last edited:
150 Alliance vs 45 Friends members. Talk about fair fight :)

nut up or shut up hordies

sigpic83678_1.gif

Last edited:
150 Alliance vs 45 Friends members. Talk about fair fight :)

It's not fair at all. It seemed like the original idea of the staff was to have hours-long fights for the dragons where Horde and Alliance would keep destroying each other's attempts and that it would all result in "epic" events that people would gladly remember. But they overestimated how much horde care about PvE.

So what do we have now? We have the situation where Horde is absolutely irrelevant and has no power to interrupt anyone, and it all comes down to which Alliance raid logs in faster (and guesses correctly where exactly the dragon will stand; which seems to be changing - first down the ramp, now up the ramp) after the 19:00 restart and tags first. So our "epic" world boss events have come down to who has better PC, better connection and better tag reflexes. I let you guys decide how "epic" and memorable that is.

Staff, if you want Horde to actually have a chance (and Alliance to have something more to do than spam login info and play "tag first") then set the dragons on random respawn timer at 19:00, don't just make them spawn. And release all 4 at once; I know we're halfway through already but this system is really bad, can't you see it?

nut up or shut up hordies

sigpic83678_1.gif

I like the word "hordies" - sounds like the candies from Harry Potter with several disgusting tastes :w00t::w00t::w00t:

But Fei at least tries to make a competition. Or tried. Hordies.

I like the word "hordies" - sounds like the candies from Harry Potter with several disgusting tastes :w00t::w00t::w00t:

But Fei at least tries to make a competition. Or tried. Hordies.

We try. It's difficult when most don't understand the importance of time. That and deliberate griefing from people who didn't get in our raid. ONSLAUGHT are pathetic sissies, though.

There is absolutely no point for horde to show up to these dragons. The only one we could impact was Emeriss. The rest are tag, don't over aggro and zerg down.

Currently the only way I can see horde getting any world boss kill in EU hours is if the alliance are distracted with another world boss that has spawned at the same time. Which is why spawning these dragons 1 by 1 was the worst possible decision that could have been made. Second to telling everyone where to go at what time and then restarting the server to spawn the bosses.

Well, being the criminal I am, I must always seek a way to exploit the system. I think we will tag with fly hacks next time.

So what do we have now? We have the situation where Horde is absolutely irrelevant and has no power to interrupt anyone?

Interesting assessment of the situation, considering you only got the kill cause we were, guess what, interrupted by the horde.

Interesting assessment of the situation, considering you only got the kill cause we were, guess what, interrupted by the horde.

that was absolutely not the case. the hordes were just a slight distraction nothing more. Horizon/Synced fucked up their attempt cause they were badly organized that night! no excuse!

congrats vanguard/coral!

that was absolutely not the case. the hordes were just a slight distraction nothing more. Horizon/Synced fucked up their attempt cause they were badly organized that night! no excuse!

congrats vanguard/coral!

And congrats to you guys for Emeriss

I dont know what you are talking about Boat i am pretty sure you are not a member of Horizon or Synced so i'd apreciate it if you dont talk about stuff you know nothing about.

Hagson actually is very lonely. I'm sure he would love for anyone who has free time to whisper him in game and engage in conversation with him about pretty much anything. Don't be shy, guys!

congrats vanguard/coral!

That stands without question, the reaction to the horde attack was a blunder. But it doesn't change that the horde was the initial trigger.

Don't get me wrong by the way, not sour grapes here: congratulations where it is due, so cg to my favourite portuguese priest <3

You hopped guilds, joined the "hardcore in a 10 year old game" that you were trying to make fun of in your previous guild's recruitment page and STILL you achieve nothing. Both a traitor worm AND a loser.

Tell me how butthurt you are, son.

Post under your ingame name or gtfo.

Last edited:
Top Bottom