• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Problem Created Character is Gone...

Scyre

So I created a New Character on the K4 server about 3-4 hours ago and saw the toon pop up on the creation screen. I then tried to enter the game with this toon and at the time, I believe, the server was not quite live yet. I then logged into my character on Kronos (of the exact same name) and asked about the server and its uptime on world chat..

3 hours later.. (Now about an hour ago..) .. I tried logging onto the k4 server and the toon was not in the character selection screen. I then tried to create that toon again and it said that this name was not available for creation..

Now i assume some sort of bug has occurred with this toon having been created at a (in between time) of the server going live within the hour or even minutes of its creation...

If there is anyone who can reach out to me and/or look into this issue I would greatly appreciate it!

a month after this issue was reported and now my character is gone. I created a new toon and still nothing. I logged completely out then back in with no success. my online toon is still there but my offline one isnt. Are others Showbox jiofi.local.html tplinklogin still having this issue?

Top Bottom