• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Cross realm battlegrounds for low lvl brackets.

Solman

As said in the title, due to the lack of low lvl pops(especially on K1), couldn't there be implemented some sort of cross realm battlegrounds for the low lvl brackets, in order to get some pvp started.

The patch differences shouldn't be a big factor for low lvls, there is of course some items and enchants, but isn't it not almost the same anyways? or am I wrong?

As far as I know, they tried to develop cross-realm feature for their WotLK servers in 20XX, but it turned out that it is just too difficult. So it's very unlikely to be implemented (even a .bg command for lowlvls was never implemented while there was a demand due to underpopulation).

The only difference really would be glove enchants and the different economies making some resources more/less available, but I dont think this would be an idea. Just reroll your twink on k2!

it would be nice for sure, but it wont happen. they are busy with many more important things

Was max grumpy against this back in vanilla (as you never faced the same ppl again, community felt rip), but would love to have this for low lvls, as its very dead on k1. :tongue:

Was max grumpy against this back in vanilla (as you never faced the same ppl again, community felt rip), but would love to have this for low lvls, as its very dead on k1. :tongue:
while you faced the same ppl over and over again (on smaller servers).
realmpools werent too bad, it only combined like 6 realms for BG queues. and 1 realm was like 1-2k players peak

while you faced the same ppl over and over again (on smaller servers).
realmpools werent too bad, it only combined like 6 realms for BG queues. and 1 realm was like 1-2k players peak

I guess, I just never felt that I ever played with or against anyone that I knew, or recognized from before while pugging, just constant flow of random people that I would most likely never see again (been a while, but that's my memory of it).
Got so happy the one time I queued into the ally premade from my server in ab, we waved and they killed everyone but me, used to play vs them a lot. :tongue:

But as we are just two realms it should be fine, especially as low lvl bgs are dead.

If only there were only 1-2 Twinks each round instead 3-6 the bgs would last longer, but no, everybody has to make twinks and farm the non-twinks until they leave and stop queue :)

Its an issue, when will this be adressed ? haha dont even think about devs who care for this.

Just thoughts what is happening, and my thoughts on what could make this better is to have a certain
Twinks:Non-Twinks ratio per BG. Giving manually a buff or so to a Twink who can make a Battleground and get Deserter for 5 hours or so. Or the Buff should search for another player with the same Buff and only 2 players with this Buff are allowed to be in one BG.

Top Bottom