• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Cry me a river

jonnsnow

Authorized
Horde rankers gets TRIGGERED featuring Carebearzz, Iwilltiltyou, Jonnsnow and Juiceyy
Epix: If this aint getting fixed ill never spec pvp anymore
Moose: ...this have been banned before
[video=youtube;mQZc-VIesyw]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mQZc-VIesyw[/video]
[video=youtube;ALOnaPp_bSw]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ALOnaPp_bSw[/video]

rofl this moose guy doesn't even keybind 1h shield or 2h to swap, rofl

Protip: bind your spells, put sunder armor on your actionbars to sunder armor the flagcarries

conclusion, this guy is fucking trash ayylmao:laugh:

The thing is: With current kronos rules, if you can get to those certain places as all classes and races its not bannable. ( Everyone can get to both the top of the tree and the cliff spot, it require some jumping skills or speed to get to the cliff).
In reference to the other thread; You cannot get under the wagon unless you are gnome or dwarf, thereby it should be bannable. Same as certain spots in the horde tunnel where only dwarves and gnomes can go. So far they (GMs) have said that you can get there by using noggenfogger to get small or similar, but you cant since noggenfogger dont work propperly on this server and only gives you a smaller look, rather than an actual smaller hitbox.
And to point out the reference to the other thread, Every single race/class can get on top of the wagon by some jumping mechanis, I've even proven that to Gurky, where i logged on human paladin and got to that exact spot, where another person ( Female undead) was warned for, since its "not reachable by allaince".
It seems to me that the GMs treat ban-cases based more on personal feels rather than consulting with a set rules or a head gm of some sort. In one case (Looz gets warned about it, and will be banned if it continoued), In another case its completely ignored( When eywin hides under the wagon, or prehot/sandboy stands in dwarf only safespots).
This needs some propper adressing.

It's funny that you think i'm triggered because of Carebearzz, i've been playing Kronos since it released, ranked before on another character and seen many many abusive things (especially by alliance).
I don't actually care, i just thought, if eywin is reporting people for jumping onto spots anyone can get to and they get a warning.... well.... i should do the same right? reference on point indeed Eywin.

As clearly shown, i can go to that spot, it's not difficult and i don't care if there's mages camping it with blizzard.
As a warrior i can even charge up because pathing allows it.
Seems like someone in this thread has never played a class with stance swapping abilities and doesn't realize your action bar changes when you go into a different stance, scrub much, yes you are indeed.
In that certain situation why bother sundering someone you can't kill if he sits in bearform?
If carebearzz wouldn't actually be trash, he would've killed me there while i was stuck in roots for 1 minute with moonfire and insect swarm.
Oh and... itemrack allows you to swap sword&board with keybinds you don't see on action bars.
You're probably a paladin.......................................

Anyone remember the days Burn was jumping on horde wagons and it got blocked off because alliance scrubs couldn't get to it? I do...
Same should be repeated here in my opinion.

Anyone remember the days Burn was jumping on horde wagons and it got blocked off because alliance scrubs couldn't get to it? I do...
Same should be repeated here in my opinion.

It seems to me that the GMs treat ban-cases based more on personal feels rather than consulting with a set rules or a head gm of some sort.

I got some news to you both, the spot under the wagon got blocked after the report that "I" made.
This proves that GMs do follow the PvP scene and try to keep it fair, and you should do your homework before starting to bash them...

Last edited:
You're the only warrior i've met that dont use sunder armor, lmao this warrior doesn't even know you can use sunder armor in any stance hence why you don't put it on your primay actionbar :laugh:

Secondly you're not using shield bash either AYYLMAO

Last edited:
You're the only warrior i've met that dont use sunder armor, lmao this warrior doesn't even know you can use sunder armor in any stance hence why you don't put it on your primay actionbar :laugh:

Secondly you're not using shield bash either AYYLMAO

maybe he has a girlfriend

@ Eywin, I was more refering to the fact that you preemptively report me for abuse, when i have proven to GMs that you can reach that spot on top of wagon as allaince also. - Sorry you dont know how :( :lol:

Ok I need to know what is going on here. Did someone just post pictures of himself in the proximity of "hot girls" to win an argument?

ayylmao the duelist appears from AT

ur hair is receding

id get that checked out, at least before ur 20

would be a better use of ur time than attempting to count the amount of glad titles i have on a dead video game that stopped being relevant when i got my last title

also consider a nose job. and idk where ur from being in ur late teens/early 20s and wearing a sports hoodie.. lol

gl friend

Last edited:
ur hair is receding

id get that checked out, at least before ur 20

would be a better use of ur time than attempting to count the amount of glad titles i have on a dead video game that stopped being relevant when i got my last title

also consider a nose job. and idk where ur from being in ur late teens/early 20s and wearing a sports hoodie.. lol

gl friend
imfuckingfab

same

gl

7f0380bbbe5d25f9829acee614063284.jpg

There's no shame to be outplayed by, hands down, the best player on this server

[video=youtube;SjhToT6IZjc]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SjhToT6IZjc&feature=youtu.be[/video]

Top Bottom