• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Curious why some can get in fine and some dont?

ace151slayer

Im not to computer savy, can anyone explain why some people are able to play and the rest of us are getting DC and connected issues?

I saw some twitch stream and theres a ton of people online.

Is this just a server cap issue or?

Dunno, I got in for a few minutes then got booted. Now I can't get back on. I think it's just random luck.

it is just random luck mate, servers can't handle it obviously. Please do not blame Ddos this time. Kronos failed beta launch too this is not surprise.

it is just random luck mate, servers can't handle it obviously. Please do not blame Ddos this time. Kronos failed beta launch too this is not surprise.

They are just aiming for a truly blizzlike launch experience.

Was the same w/ the other server. Some ppl were in and lvling for hours while others stuck.

Are you really just here to shitpost? Your parents must be proud.

Top Bottom