• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Other Current Alliance end-game status

rrrobot

Hi guys, what's in demand? I played several priests in vanilla, so as much as I love them leveling one again doesn't seem too appealing.

I always wanted to tank and tried it a few times, it was fun. However it would be pretty hard to get a tank spot in raids in a relatively low-pop server wouldn't it?

I've read quite a few threads on this topic and advice is somewhat misleading, which I can attribute to some people being on Horde and some people being in Alliance. Some say druids are needed, others say there are too many druids, etc.

I was going to start a lock since I never had one (shamans and druids are in this club, too), but then I started reading and seeing all these people wanting Prot Warriors. Sure they are in heavy demand, but in raids? That's my ultimate goal.

Help me out, I'm getting my nostalgia on.

I play horde, but if you play a dwarf priests almost every ally guild will want you.

As long as what you want to play is viable, play it.
Guilds need different classes at different times, if you're good you will usually find a spot regardless of role.

That said; Go dwarf priest, need that fear ward!

lock is fine, I dont play here right now but I could bet theres a lot less warlocks on ally than most other dps. Or it was the norm, locks who play pvp too tend to pick horde, as not to face undeads. Shamans are fun but alongside druids kinda forced to heal in serious pve guilds

I always wanted to tank and tried it a few times, it was fun. However it would be pretty hard to get a tank spot in raids in a relatively low-pop server wouldn't it?
I'd say - if ya want to tank, tank :) A lot of warriors refuse to tank, so it's not as much tanks as it seems. I'm quite sure you'll be able at least to offtank in raids, especially if you're dedicated enough to gear in 5mans (which is easy for a tank). And it's never too late to respec fury if you'll still fail... And there're always casual guilds which will accept you at least for MC/Ony/BWL/20mans (soon) anyway... Well, just my two cents :)

Regular scenario:
> ooo few tanks for instances
> too many tanks for raids

If you are flexible and don't mind switching from off to def (you can do both roles very well as fury) you should have no problem. There is always room for willing and able players.

Top Bottom