• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Custom signature banners!

lanevegame

Authorized
* * * IMPORTANT! * * *

Since I don't really like doing the same thing over and over again (well like most of us I guess!), I'll take a break from this. I made already 12 custom banners in the last three days, it was really intense and like I said already I must thank you all for the inspiration but now I really need a break from this. Maybe I'll go back to play some music! Anyways my brain needs some new food, I hope you'll understand.

Peace!

madpipes.gif
madpipes.gif
madpipes.gif
madpipes.gif
madpipes.gif
madpipes.gif
madpipes.gif
madpipes.gif

* * * IMPORTANT! * * *

I'm not sure if I can post this in the RP / Fan-Fiction / Art section, so I'll just post it here.

Now straight to the point! Today I made my new signature banner and right after that Muneca asked me to make something similar for him, and so I did. I thought that maybe more people might be interested in signatures with this style, if so let me know and I'll see what I can do!

Below you can see the one I made for lil' Muneca:

muneca-sign.png

I used the font sample from a vanilla WoW fansite kit and the dagger is Blackvenom Blade.

--- Update ---

Below I'm gonna make a list of people who asked for a custom banner and I'll keep it updated:

1. [CR](SashaYudin) "Euloqariaxia" with Soul Harvester[/CR] DONE!
2. [CR](Argathen) "Argathen" with Corrupted Ashbringer[/CR] DONE!
3. [CR](alena) "Alena" with Iblis, Blade of the Fallen Seraph[/CR] DONE!
4. [CR](ruktuku) "Ruktuku" with Stinger of Ayamiss[/CR] DONE!
5. [CR](Labathor) "Labathor" with ?High Warlord's Pig Sticker? and "twitch.tv/labathor"[/CR] DONE!
6. [CR](Argathen) "Tallis" with Quel'Serrar[/CR] DONE!
7. [CR](Rockmaster) "Magelol" with Staff of Dominance[/CR] DONE!
8. [CR](oppahansi) "Oppahansi" with Ironfoe and Anubisath Warhammer[/CR] DONE!
9. [CR](AG007) "Swagkhalifa" with Ironfoe and Felstriker[/CR] DONE!
10. [CR](Chillbill) "Dopefish" with Atiesh, Greatstaff of the Guardian[/CR] DONE!
11. [CR](Stormling) "Stormling" with ?Druid? and "twitch.tv/stormling"[/CR] DONE!
12. [CR](SashaYudin) "Jorlavizheux" with Holy Shocks or Argent Avenger and Skullflame Shield[/CR] DONE!
13. (SashaYudin) "Jorlavizheux" with Argent Avenger and Aegis of Stormwind or Torch of Holy Flame
14. (linxz) "Solstixe" with Might of Menethil
15. (Smooglab) "Smooglab" with Ironfoe (Shield Slam icon, emphasis on "tanking", T2 shoulders or helm)
16. (Tr4p) "Nanosekunda" "I want something with shadow theme if it is possible".

--- Update ---

Below I will post the new banners:

euloqariaxia.png

argathen.png

alena.png

ruktuku.png

labathor.png

tallis.png

magelol.png

oppa2.png

swag2.png

dope.png

stormling.png

jorlavizheux2.png

--- Update ---

A simple guide for those who don't know how to add a banner in the signature:

how-to-sign.jpg

Last edited:
Hello lanevegame,

I value your signature art. I would love for you to craft a signature art for my warlock with a sickle like Soul Harvester (Grim Reaper) like or just get creative as you already are! This is cool!

There was a guy on ED back in the day who did this kind of stuff for in game gold.

None the less I'd love if you could do a hored hunter themed one with "Labathor" and my twitch channel in there if your able to.

Thanks.

Last edited:
WOAH WOAH WOAH! I'm really glad you guys liked it! But I didn't really expect all these requests at once, but like they say in Italy "here is the bicycle, now start pedaling!". So let's get started, in order of requests:

1. "Euloqariaxia" with Soul Harvester
2. "Argathen" with Corrupted Ashbringer
3. "Alena" with Iblis, Blade of the Fallen Seraph
4. "Ruktuku" with Stinger of Ayamiss
5. "Labathor" with ?High Warlord's Pig Sticker?
6. "Tallis" with Quel'Serrar

(Edit: I've updated this list in the main post)

Today I'm kinda busy so I'll probably start working this evening or tomorrow, I'll keep you informed through this thread.

Cheers!

Great work mate! Side note: how do I give +1 to a post? I'm new on the forums.

You need to authorize your account, check this thread Forum authorization.

There was a guy on ED back in the day who did this kind of stuff for in game gold.

Oh yeah I remember him, he was great!

Last edited:
If possible, it would be really cool, if you could add a faint white cloudly glow to Ironfoe so it looks like its enchanted with Crusader and green glow to Felstriker so it looks like its enchanted with +15agi/str :cool2::biggrin:

Thanks in advance!

Sure no problem man :smile:

FINALLY I've completed the list (for the moment)! You guys made me work hard :wacko:

But I also enjoyed it, some of your requests were very challenging like Argathen with that huge blade that couldn't fit in any letter! Or Ruktuku with that completelly amorphous mace or Oppahansi with those two huge hammers that couldn't really fit anywhere! But this way you pushed my creativity, and most banners ended up to be way more complex than those I made for myself.

I hope most of you are satisfied with what I've created and thanks for the inspirations you gave me!

Last edited by a moderator:
FINALLY I've completed the list (for the moment)! You guys made me work hard :wacko:

But I also enjoyed it, some of your requests were very challenging like Argathen with that huge blade that couldn't fit in any letter! Or Ruktuku with that completelly amorphous mace or Oppahansi with those two huge hammers that couldn't really fit anywhere! But this way you pushed my creativity, and most banners ended up to be way more complex than those I made for myself.

I hope most of you are satisfied with what I've created and thanks for the inspirations you gave me!

Thank you so much!

Top Bottom