• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Custom signature banners!

Can I have one done? Can I have an anime version of my character (with big boobs) doing a smug dreamworks face

http://aforeverquest.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/02/dreamworksface.jpg

Sure, I tell you how to do it. Get your smartphone, point it to your face and shoot. Here you go :yes:

Since I don't really like doing the same thing over and over again (well like most of us I guess!), I'll take a break from this. I made already 12 custom banners in the last three days, it was really intense and like I said already I must thank you all for the inspiration but now I really need a break from this. Maybe I'll go back to play some music! Anyways my brain needs some new food, I hope you'll understand.

Peace!

:madpipes::madpipes::madpipes::madpipes::madpipes::madpipes::madpipes::madpipes::madpipes:

Last edited by a moderator:
I would love to get a signature with the name Solstixe using Might of Menethil in some way!

Great work btw, looks awesome! :laugh:

Would like to see what you can up with yourself!

Smooglab, (Troll) Prot Warrior, Ironfoe, possibly the Shield Slam icon, possibly for emphasis on the "tanking" part maybe T2 warrior shoulders or helm?

Whatever you decide on I will use ^^

Would like to see what you can up with yourself!

Smooglab, (Troll) Prot Warrior, Ironfoe, possibly the Shield Slam icon, possibly for emphasis on the "tanking" part maybe T2 warrior shoulders or helm?

Whatever you decide on I will use ^^

Added to the list!

Wow!! Amazing work my friend!!

Is there a possibility to make my name? :D

My name is : Aranae (Female Undead Prot Warrior)

and weapon can be Blackguard since thats my tanking wep and i dont have another one until i get TF.
Maybe add "King" somewhere too :D That weould be so AWESOME!:lol::lol:

Yes, maybe something similar like shield slam icon or t2 shoulder and helm also :D:D:D:D

Last edited:
yes pls make me too with fangs of the father, wrathful gladiator title and draenor portal behind pls

I'm sorry, but like I said already I'm kinda busy in real life at the moment and I already experimented alot in this kind of signatures, so I'm not motivated enough to do this over other things.

But maybe there someone else out there willing to do this now? :smile:

Peace

lemme thikn
33izy1H.png

peac

Last edited:
Top Bottom