• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Warrior Dagger mainhand for execute phase?

UDdruid

In a spreadsheet i found the option to swap in a dagger for the execute phase of a fight.
Could someone explain the benefit of doing this, when it should and should not be done, what type of dagger i should aim for.

Thanks!

Execute becomes less rage efficient the more rage is used for each one. The most possible damage you can put out sub-20% is to ensure you can use it every single GCD. Thus many warriors will swap to fast weapons to ensure that they have at least 10 rage every time that gcd is up.

It may be benefitial yes. It depends on which weapons and which daggers you have. On other servers I tried switching from Viskag+CTS to Felstrikers+Alcors but I could not determine a +net benefit from doing so. It probably depends on the relative strength of the weapons you use. If you are using dal'rends set for example, it might be very benefitial, or if you have 2x felstrikers.

EDIT: Ironsides would simply claim that daggers are better weapons. Period.

Top Bottom