• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Daily BG/World-PvP quests

lanevegame

Authorized
I already opened another thread in this section, I don't mean to spam but I'm really full of (crappy) ideas this evening, so please forgive me!

Anways, like the title says, why not adding a daily quest that asks you to win a certain BG (or maybe some other PvP objective like getting a Silithus sand, capturing a tower in EPL or getting the STV Arena chest). These quests should reward you with gold or something that might appeal those carebear PvE heroes who love to AFK much in the main capital cities; like flasks, arcanite bars, black lotus or any expansive stuff that everyone needs.

Only one of these random quests should be available per day:
  • AV win (not 3 marks, but you have to actually win an AV to complete it) - Reward: packet with a random flask.
  • AB win - Reward: packet with random expansive material (ex. arcanite, black lotus, mooncloth).
  • WSG win - Reward: 10g.
  • Capture EPL tower - Reward: packet with a random flask.
  • Get a Silithus sand - Reward: packet with random expansive material (ex. arcanie, black lotus, mooncloth).
  • Loot STV Arena chest - Reward: packet with a flask, an expansive material and 10g (this is the hardest one!).

Pros:
  1. Since the quest should be random, you might see AV and AB running even not during PvP weekends.
  2. More people will play BGs, and most importantly people will be forced to organize a good team to actually win a match. Geared carebears, or simply not motivated people who usually AFK in IF/Org will now have something better to do, at least once a day.
  3. More people who play BGs also means more variety, so maybe less boring games.
  4. More organized World-PvP; this will make certain zones even more alive!

Cons:
  1. Not Blizz-like (purists are going to complain about it).

Please feel free to add your own cons and pros, so that we might improve this idea or just bury it as deep as possible in the ground!:dance:

Last edited:
I like the idea of pvp quests, but there should not be crazy rewards, remember something similar on ED, all mages running with flask up as you could do the quest with alts. :rolleyes2:

I like the idea of pvp quests, but there should not be crazy rewards, remember something similar on ED, all mages running with flask up as you could do the quest with alts. :rolleyes2:

Well consider that it's a random quest, so you don't get 1 epic reward every day! But yea, I agree there should be some balance, not too big reward but still good enough to get people interested.

I like this if it helps the pvp situation. However dont reward them with Black lotus or mooncloth or even the 10g. Make it something like +honor or reputation.
As for the open world give players a bag with a Random reward and like a 0,01 Chance for a epic

Verstuurd vanaf mijn PLK-L01 met Tapatalk

This would help the pvpers a lot with ranking, but it should be limited to be done once per day and account plus the rewards should be less. Maybe one soulbound token and for xyz of those tokens you get a bag with random rewards (low chances on lotus or flasks).

The idea is definately awful if it influences the game too much (like certain players having 50 accounts).

Top Bottom