• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Alliance Damage Inc : US PST (late night EST)

I was going to go with sovereignty but as they are going to nost I need a new guild. I'm still not sure if i'm going Warlock or Disc priest.

Stabs .. Grab me during the beta, I'll be there day-one. Prot warrior here - been tanking raids since 2004. I'm very much looking forward to playing vanilla again after endlessly circling my garrison in WoD. Talk to you soon...

As a university student in the midwest, this guild sounds perfect for me.

I plan to roll a frost mage to start out and eventually make a fury warrior, I'll be playing the beta as soon as its available and same goes for the official server launch. See you guys in game!

I will not be in beta. I have leveled on alli and horde at least 16-20 times in my life on vanilla. I will shoot myself if I start a char that get's deleted. (not condoning suicide, perhaps a rubber band to the forehead). But I will be monitoring you guys and watching a few twitch steams.

Hey all! I'm from Ontario, Canada and university will be ending very shortly after the server's release so I'll be able to play like crazy when the server comes out. I will most likely be playing a priest, shadow for levelling and then whatever spec is needed at 60 for raiding, I play all of them very proficiently. I've played WoW off and on since its release and I'm a very experienced player and raider! There are some raids that I have little experience with like vanilla Naxx due to its difficulty and the lack of good raiding guilds on my server at the time. I hope I can join you guys and we can have some good times together! Also, any recommendations on what race I should choose for my priest? I was considering Human or Night Elf but I am undecided as of right now.

Sounds like a great time. How long into the morning do you anticipate to be raiding? I would love to join but staying up till 2 am EST could prove difficult with my current schedule.

I'm down to join and play with you guys. Got to rank 10 (Lieutenant Commander) in the vanilla pvp grind back in the day, then ran a 2400 3's in TBC. I miss the old raids though. Raided everything in vanilla besides Naxx on retail. Holy Pallies represent. <3

(btw I have TONS of old 60 screenshots of mine from vanilla circa late 2005 - early 2006 if anyone wants to see them. lol :p)

I'm down to join and play with you guys. Got to rank 10 (Lieutenant Commander) in the vanilla pvp grind back in the day, then ran a 2400 3's in TBC. I miss the old raids though. Raided everything in vanilla besides Naxx on retail. Holy Pallies represent. (btw I have TONS of old 60 screenshots of mine from vanilla circa late 2005 - early 2006 if anyone wants to see them. lol :p)
It kills me that I lost mine.

@OP: This sounds pretty rockin for me. I hope you plan to go through with it.

Last edited:
I am PST Seattle and will play a frost mage. I'll also have a priest or shaman (maybe both) for leveling together.

I'm glad they don't allow any boxing programs since I've always just done it the natural way anyhow. Alt-Tab is good enough for me.

Heya Cpstabber,

Thinking of rolling Ally this time around after playing Horde on a different server. Will probably do a Drood, feral for leveling, tanking low levels and PvP and Resto for all else when needed. (Woot woot 10 gold respec costs!). Possibility of rolling Mage again as they are my favorite class if I don't enjoy Drood as much as I think I will.

I'll be going heavy on the PvP and am eying one of those PvP Officer spots as I love setting up some premades for WSG / AB. Consider this my informal, formal, application :cool2:

Well anyone alive here? My french canadian guild failed cause everyone is lame and dont want to give it a try so I thought maybe I could create a new guild for y'all guys cuz this guild don't seem to happen...Est late night raiders plz answer this call !!

Made a guild... The Deadly Viper Squad (ref to kill bill movies) anyway if you wanna join just tell me ill add your chars in game and add you tonight!

Top Bottom