• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Dark night

Would you like the night to be darker on Kronos?

• Total voters
Yea it worked for me by just putting the file in the data folder. Couldn't see much in duskwood, I ended up increasing my brightness to see anything.

but besides that a lot of effects are nice.

Yea it worked for me by just putting the file in the data folder. Couldn't see much in duskwood, I ended up increasing my brightness to see anything.

but besides that a lot of effects are nice.

Well I can only test it on Feenix's servers, and Dun Morough is no different as far as I can tell. Should I go take a look at Duskwood or since I don't see a difference it's not doing anything?

I did test it on Feenix's Al'akir as well and it worked nicely besides one thing. On WSG it's not working at all but when you stride too far west or east in mid map, suddenly it gets so dark you can't see shit, maybe glowing weapons of a rogue that just appeared behind you.:mellow:

It needs adjusting. :thumbup:

A little bit off topic...but when does night actually start on Kronos?

I know in vanilla it was a 12 hour day and night cycle. But what server time does night actually start or the sun start to set? Because dusk and dawn in game are awesome.

PS. I voted Yes for darker nights...but thanks to milkutin I can have my way without it affecting anyone else :D.

Edit: Think I found the answer...night starts at 9:00pm server time and ends 5:30am server time. It seems that the 12 hour day and night cycle was changed in one of the earlier vanilla patches

Edit2: used that patch and it worked like a charm. Thanks for the link milk!

Last edited:
Yeah, the thread is away. For help or info about patch, send me a PM.

...night starts at 9:00pm server time and 5:30am server time. It seems that the 12 hour day and night cycle was changed in one of the earlier vanilla patches
Yep.

Top Bottom