• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Dear Kronos

criscodiscoice

Authorized
There is alot of torment going on about multi-boxing/rates/making tweaks. Please just knock heads and figure this out because quite frankly it's freaking me the hell out! I won't tell you what I personally want, you can probably find me on the forums and figure that out yourself but that's not what this is about THIS IS NOT A THREAD FOR WHO IS RIGHT OR WHO IS WRONG. This is simply just a plea to the GM's to give us an answer. I know you need to comply to the fan base but honestly I think alot of us will stick around regardless of whatever you choose. Fellow members please have some humility (including myself) because this civil war I believe will scare people away and just do no good. Remember guys this is not a thread to argue on, this is just for the GM's to think about.

That's nothing compared to the EXP fight.

Start a thread up an opinionated thread about that and stand back.

Top Bottom