• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Warlock Debate over Which Enchant Serves Greatest for Warlock PvE Chestpiece

SashaYudin

Authorized
Alright fellow Warlocks,

+4 stats

+100 Mana

+100 Health

From what I heard, +4 stats stacks slightly with Hakkari Buff and Blessing of Kings, giving a total of +50 HP and +75 Mana

I don't know if this is true. I thought it would just initially be (for the important stats) +4 stamina and +4 intellect and I would rather think that have +100 Mana or +100 Health would serve better in saving life taps and what not.

I don't know.

100 HP enchant gives ~49 more HP
100 Mana enchant gives ~24 more mana.

+4 All Stats gives HP, Mana and a minuscule amount of spellcrit. I'd go for stats just for the balance, though really that particular choice is almost not worth spending effort to think through. You get pathetic returns for the money spent on +4 stats compared to many other enchants like spellpower on weapon.

Thank you so much Horo! Yeah, I talked to a few other warlocks and its a minor adjustment hardly even worth investing and so many other factors of boss encounter mechanics and what not!

66 mana + 0.3 dps for 100g
vs
100 mana for 10g

I'm wouldn't bother with stats until you get Bloodvine.

Top Bottom