• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Decursive and auto self-cast

krambulli

Authorized
Hello,

I have a problem with the addon Decursive:
With the option auto self-cast enabled, Decursive will try to cleanse a party member with a debuff but will then fail with the message "Nothing to dispel". It only works if I have that party member targeted.
I have tested a few versions already and none worked with auto self-cast. Some time ago, on another server, I used that addon too and there it worked but I don't have that same version of the addon anymore.
I would be very grateful if someone has a working version or knows how this can be fixed. Thanks.

Decursive, and the way it works/worked changed from Vanilla 1.0 to TBD and beyond, it used to be a one button push to cleanse anyone who needed it in the raid, they changed all of that. Not sure if those changes are on this server, and/or are the cause of your issue.

Top Bottom