• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Delayed raids opening

Should first raids be opened with a delay?

• Total voters

TOBiAS02

Hello again,

Current info on web says first raids are going to be open on server launch.

I must ask again: Really?

I'd suggest to open first raids with delay - say after 1 week since first 60.

Why? Cause i repeat - this is the only chance to enjoy Vanilla - and enjoy Vanilla means also the low level content.

But how can we enjoy low level content this way, if everyone has to run through fast, to get 60 asap, to not to miss the raid lockouts and realm firsts?

Getting to 60 should not be a race. We should be motivated not to race.

With delayed launch, those who want to race can still race, those who want to enjoy won't mis any raid.
Even those who want to enjoy leveling up won't miss the opportunity to participate in realm firsts.

Waiting 2 weeks for a raid content is still nothing compared to waiting 10 years for this opportunity.

Again, not to upset or offend anyone, please vote.
I got very reasonable and good response to my previous poll, a proof that people agree with that situation.

Let's see how about this.

EDIT: may also apply for PvP to make it equal and fair.

Last edited:
Even if there will be no lifers who hit 60 in a record time no guild will have 40 of them. And you still need to gear the raid members up. In my opinion there will be no raiding so soon even without the delay.

People won't be raiding a week after first 60 anyway, so I fail to see how this suggestion effectively serves any purpose. You get the powerlevelers who hit 60--but it'll take a few weeks for an entire 40 man guild to reach 60, get attunements, and decently pre-raid geared before they take on ony/MC.

Cany vote but i totaly agree with you about the delay.

I think 1 or 2 weeks delay would not hurt anyone since we will have to gear up aswell with dungeons

I think 1 or 2 weeks delay would not hurt anyone since we will have to gear up aswell with dungeons

People need to gear up regardless of MC being open or not, I really don't think delaying it will mater. People will powerlvl just as much and if MC gets postponed they will just be preraid bis by then causing progression to be even faster.

1-2 week delay? People won't even be Raiding the first 2 months after hiting lvl60, that's a fact. There's only MC and 2 World Bosses, those World Bosses will be a complete WPVP-fest (as i'm looking forward to :D), no side will give that out free without some serious Blood spilt and alot Repair bills paid. Even PvP Guilds will fight for the World Bosses, but not to kill Dragons ;)

1-2 week delay? People won't even be Raiding the first 2 months after hiting lvl60
you seem to be overestimating the difficulty of MC

you could probably do gehennas in quest greens if not for trash

how about the essence waters? dont you need reputation to get the water and beeing able to do other bosses in mc?

Considering there will be at least 1 guy who will only play wow and sleep, people will be hitting 60 with quite some differences. Most people who will be busy with school and work in early 2015 (lost hope for 2014) will hit 60 much later than the record breakers.

Top Bottom