• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Deleting a character on Kronos

Yeah you can't delete a character above lvl 40. That's to not deal with people changing their minds, and as a security measure in case of an account getting hacked.

What you could do is to simply not play the druid and pretend it doesn't exist :) If 10-characters limit is an issue, you can always create a new account.

Yeah you can't delete a character above lvl 40. That's to not deal with people changing their minds, and as a security measure in case of an account getting hacked.

What you could do is to simply not play the druid and pretend it doesn't exist :) If 10-characters limit is an issue, you can always create a new account.

i have the same problem but you solved my prolem thank you so much for the answer.....

I have a question, when the test server ends will all the characters be deleted or stay and will be playable on the official server?
Thank you for your answer.

Top Bottom