• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Delicious Tears ~ PVP Rage at its finest

Weedix

Authorized
So today i met this very "special" person called Snipe. He's a Night elf rogue and didn't really like me killing him while i was aggroing tons of mobs with my pocket healer. Here's our little conversation ---> http://pastebin.com/hudng5Hq

Paying 1c for every screenshot kills of Snipe the night elf rogue ---> http://forum.twinstar.cz/showthread.php/93833-Most-Wanted

P.S. Credit to Zeddy for the awesome title idea.

E .· ` ' / ·. F
Your Tears Fuel Me.

Enjoy! :tongue:

Last edited:
The problem is he seems like a decent person trying to have fun and you're on a mission to wreck that for him. I mean what reason is there to camp someone 5 levels lower than you? I've seen people camp 20 levels lower than them. There's a point where it stops being "fun" and begins to show an underlying pathology of a sociopath. I think the internet is an excellent example of how people who behave according to social norms offline can become total psychopaths online. Once you lose any real sense of consequence, the world is a sociopath's oyster. Long story short, you're taking pleasure in causing this guy pain and that's just a low class miserable thing period.

The problem is he seems like a decent person trying to have fun and you're on a mission to wreck that for him. I mean what reason is there to camp someone 5 levels lower than you? I've seen people camp 20 levels lower than them. There's a point where it stops being "fun" and begins to show an underlying pathology of a sociopath. I think the internet is an excellent example of how people who behave according to social norms offline can become total psychopaths online. Once you lose any real sense of consequence, the world is a sociopath's oyster. Long story short, you're taking pleasure in causing this guy pain and that's just a low class miserable thing period.

Exactly, i completley agree with this. And i have no other word to say!

You know that troll camp on the small hill in STV? I was questing there with Remembrance and well we seen him so obviously we're not going to let free honor go away. As soon as he died we went back to questing but of course he came back so we killed him again and again till he logged on a level 1 horde to tell me his feelings. Also, he wasn't the only alliance player in the zone. We killed a small pack of 4 before seeing him so he could've teamed up with them to kill us. Wrong place, wrong time. :wink:

Too bad, this is normal behavior on this server as far as my experiences go.
Nobody does pvp in a "fair" and sportive way it's all about oppressing others.
I only get attacked by higher levels (~ +5), by groups or when fighting 2 mobs or with health <10% :).
At least i never got camped.

For a lot of people, like Weedix for example, it's obviously the most satisfaction they can imagine: giving others a hard time at any cost - AND then even expose those players in their anger to a broad audience and beg for confirmation and agreement by a third party.
For me this behavior is just a sign for a low self-esteem.

Don't take this personally Weedix, you are just a single example for a general attitude.

+1 for taking videogaming to the next level :biggrin:

Snipe?

Top Bottom