• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Warlock Destro pvp?

you will nuke the enemy definitly, but soul fire has a CD, so you will probably will do only 1soul fire. when the fight lasts longer, you may do another one, but all in one, with low gear your destro spells will suck your mana so hard man, and especially your soul shards.

but as destro, you can also spam shadowbolts to be honest. you just go on max range and spam shadowbolts.

when i play warlock, i like to slow my enemy with curse of exhaustion and spam shadow bolts, if this doesnt go well, i dot him and run away with fear and such ^^

If you get off a Soul Fire + Conflagrate, as a starter then your opponent will be seriously crippled and you can fire off a Death Coil, once he noticed ya, this would last long enough for a shadow bolt to be ready at least and since it is horror effect and not fear even a Death Wish or Will of the Forsaken, wont ward off that short cc.

considering the damage that dealt you can searing pain the rest down in most cases or further fear him off if hes not immune :wink:

Last edited:
I have some +fire spelldamage gear in mind .. If the soul fire got a crit, that shit should decimate anyone with the ruin talent

I have some +fire spelldamage gear in mind .. If the soul fire got a crit, that shit should decimate anyone with the ruin talent
Playing Destro in pvp is similar to playing Fire mage :wink:

I see, wasnt sure if soul fire had cd on vanilla aswell. Maybe something like http://wowsamurai.mygamesonline.org...t=11215875_9_825302c51200113e5o505d5122000100
There has to be another way than the stupid soul link spec :D

I am excatly like this, except this:

Improved Curse of Weakness -> Nightfall
Improved Shadow Bolt ---> Cataclysm and then Aftermath

Whats better than having an instant shadowbolt 2000 crit :D
And also having the chance that the enemy will be slowed which means you can spam more spells on him.

Last edited:
To answer your question in a simple way.
Destro is a good PvP spec.

The damage is just insane.

Downside is, you need the gear for it. I wouldn't PvP with a lock before T1 content anyways since 5man gear is too low on stamina.

Yeah, i remember Nayder - Seduction, Soulfire 6500 - bye! :laugh: Or, with shadow spec - Fear, Shadow bolt 4500 + Shadowburn 2000 and bye again :biggrin:

basic destro spec:

http://www.wowprovider.com/?talent=11215875_9_825c2o5p55d5102505151
sorry, but basic destro skill is searing pain not humping soul fire. With searing pain u make serious dps togather with immolate and conflagrate.

2/5 suppression must be if u don't have hit at all, for sure u don't wanna see resisted death coil or fear.
Cataclysm over improved shadow bolt. If u look at tooltips of spells, u see big mana requirmens, in pvp warlock have 4-5k mana, that means u waste global cooldown to tap to gain mana. In pvp situation u don't have time for it. Also as i mentioned, searing pain is your main dps in this spec.

Rest i don't need to explain.

@indaco
fixed your sm/ruin spec.
http://wowsamurai.mygamesonline.org...nt=11215875_9_825c210512201144s505d5102200100

What do you mean noticed, isnt succubus for the seduction the best destro pet?

The sad part about it is that it hardly even works on private servers. The range from where you see rogues sometimes even exceeded 20y easily.

this is Kronos, so i am almost sure stealth and stealth detections work as intended here :wink:

+ it was possible to see an enemy on a long range even while in stealth if you had higher level or stacked stealth detection buff's :)

Depends:

- Rogue in front of you.
- Rogue behind you.

you cant see the rogue if he is behind you and if your fellhunter is also watching the same direction, it wont see the rogue, i think only if the pet is on aggresive.

true enough but it is rare that the pet faces the same way as the master unless you walk/run and whenever u know a rogue might be nearby you set it on aggressive :wink:

never impossible to sap or attack a fully buffed with stealth detectors, but sure is hard and luck/skill dependant

Honestly I always thought Drakedog was good, but the quality of opponents he faced was just horrible (But that was also back in the day when barely anyone knew how to play)

Play without curse of exaustion is kinda annoying , full destro is either rng based

Top Bottom