• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Warlock Destro pvp?

SM/ruin. This is a thread about destro PvP though.
Destro relies heavily on burst damage, thats why leaving out Emberstorm is probably the worst decision a destro lock can ever make.

I would have to agree with this. A true destro PvP build needs most of the talents in destruction tree to maximize burst damage. I would go with this: http://www.wowprovider.com/?talent=11215875_9_805c2m205p555005102205151

The points in Imp. Healthstone and Imp Searing Pain are interchangeable of course.

Succubus is the best for a shadow destro, but for a fire destro the best pet would be the imp, a shadow destro uses Curse of Shadow while a fire uses curse of the elements. fire is usually the best for 1v1 pvp while shadow benefits best in pve.

at least that is my opinion :)

Tell that to the Destro lock I was playing on Al'Akir last night seducing me and launching 2.8k crit soulfires at me while I just stood there like a chump.

Top Bottom