• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

DHK for killing non civilians

That happened to me in STV while in a group. Was not listed as a civilian but got a DK

Though their name bar is not grey, if the NPC is a quest giver and the name bar is red, that means its a civilian.

Basicaly, DHKs are for killing nonagresive NPCs of the oposite faction.. and she definitely is nonagresive NPC

No, DHK's should be given for ONLY killing civilians, what you described is NOT blizzlike at all.

No, DHK's should be given for ONLY killing civilians, what you described is NOT blizzlike at all.

Stop with this whining about "THIS SHIT IS NOT BLIZZLIKE!!1!"
This server is supposed to be better than blizzlike vanilla, with LOS trees and 10g respecs for example. I do agree you shouldn't get DHK for killing Alexia Ironknife, but stop using "blizzlike" as argument.

Stop with this whining about "THIS SHIT IS NOT BLIZZLIKE!!1!"
This server is supposed to be better than blizzlike vanilla, with LOS trees and 10g respecs for example. I do agree you shouldn't get DHK for killing Alexia Ironknife, but stop using "blizzlike" as argument.

World objects having LoS is a stupid change though there is no debating that. 10g respecs is a good change I agree.

Last edited:
Also Alliance NPC inside the RFK dungeon has no "Civilian" tag and if you kill him = DHK. I know this thanks to some silly player in our group ;)

Top Bottom