• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Other Diremaul North Hunter Solo

buknasty89

So, I know a few hunters do it on this server. I just traded for this hunter but I don't want to solo DM N unless I know it's not bannable. Does anyone know if we can do DM N solo without getting banned?

You are perfectly allowed to solo Dire Maul with a hunter provided you do NOT abuse bugs such as disconnecting yourself, abusing pathing system to bug Cho'rush into not doing anything etc. As long as you use feign death, engineering stuff, kite the king and Cho'rush properly and stick to legit hunter abilities you will not get banned.

You are perfectly allowed to solo Dire Maul with a hunter provided you do NOT abuse bugs such as disconnecting yourself, abusing pathing system to bug Cho'rush into not doing anything etc. As long as you use feign death, engineering stuff, kite the king and Cho'rush properly and stick to legit hunter abilities you will not get banned.
This

Verstuurd vanaf mijn PLK-L01 met Tapatalk

Top Bottom