• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Disabling the "You are mounted" lock

KalaINC

Hi,

Sorry upfront for my terrible explanation skills and if this topic already exists or has been discussed or fixed already.

If you played WoW further than vanilla you know that you could start to cast abilities while on mount. Your character automatically dismounted or stoped drinking to do the ability you told him to do.

I think this is a very comfortable feature they have added with BC and is a pain in the ass in vanilla receiving the "You are mounted" message or "Cant do this while..".

Maybe Kronos team can add this feature to our future server?

What you think about this?
Regards

Would be awesome but I guess that won't happen.

You can use addons like EZdismount or LazyPig.

Ah thanks, good tip i will look into this addons!
Is there a way for a macro?

i tryd the following on another server:

/cancelaura mountname
/cast Blink

But did not work for me.

Yeah, this actually annoys me as well in the beginning, untill you get used to just dismounting first :smile: Can live with it though, will also check those addons out.

Yes you can also use a macro.
You need the addon 'SuperMacro' though.

/unbuff mountname

Just use LazyPig though. Much more reliable than EZdismount and you won't have to create a macro for every spell.

Ok seems Lazypig is a good addon to solve this!
Thank you all for your answers.

PS: does anyone have that addon? I have 2 folders with like 2k addons but Lazypig isn't one of it.

Top Bottom