• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Hunter DM:N Tribute solo on Kronos

But you need level 60 because of aggro range? Or is it possible to do it earlier and you just need to be more cautious? Thanks.

I'm sure it's possible to do it before 60, but it doesn't really seem worth it as the slower you go the less profitable it is.

So go at 60. Some of the agro ranges are tight enough as it is at that level. I also went deterrence and improved feign death after going 31 points in marks, just because I was practically naked and it helped a bunch.

Most important thing is to get Improved Feign Death 2/2 or you will get resists.

i seen many resist tbh with the improved talent it is less but it does happen

Verstuurd vanaf mijn PLK-L01 met Tapatalk

So what's the story with the DM books. I went into DM North with my hunter (tried both grouped and not grouped) to find no books in the library many times, and sometimes not a single book in DM North unless there's a spawn point I don't know about. Is it possible to solo farm these books anymore? If so dose someone have a DM N map with the book spawns marked? or a decent guide? Or someone on horde side K1 willing to show me in game?

So what's the story with the DM books. I went into DM North with my hunter (tried both grouped and not grouped) to find no books in the library many times, and sometimes not a single book in DM North unless there's a spawn point I don't know about. Is it possible to solo farm these books anymore? If so dose someone have a DM N map with the book spawns marked? or a decent guide? Or someone on horde side K1 willing to show me in game?

I only know of 2 spawn points for the books in DM:N. The first is near Slip'Kik. It spawns on the ground, near the pile of bones that is below the ramp leading to the upper levels. The second spawn point is near Cho'Rush / Gordok. I've never tried to grab this book without killing the bosses. I would say I see one book every 6-8 runs on average. They are so worthless that I wouldn't even waste time farming them to be honest. I think the only book that sells for above 10g is Garona (rogue) and Greatest race of Hunters. The others I don't even list on the AH anymore, I just delete them.

Ah, I wasn't aware that the epic book could drop from the tomes. For what it's worth I've done probably 75 DM:N runs and never seen the epic book.

• Near the Southwest Corner in Fengus' Courtyard (the area where you get the key for first door)
  • Under the ramp near which Slip'kik patrols
  • Directly behind the Observer

http://wowwiki.wikia.com/wiki/A_Dusty_Tome

I know the spawn points, just saying there has been times I've gone into DM north and not one book and I checked all 4 locations. There's gotta be a better way to farm these books and I'm just trying to figure that out.

Top Bottom