• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Mage DM North Guard Mol'dar Soloing

aepocalypsa

Authorized
Title. Has anyone had success doing this on Kronos? If so, what were your strategies?

Why solo him? He drops a decent cloak (int and 1% spell crit), but more importantly, the prebis bracers.

I recall a video on Nost of some guy doing it by first killing the pack of hyenas. However, I feel that this takes too long to be worthwhile.

Title. Has anyone had success doing this on Kronos? If so, what were your strategies?

Why solo him? He drops a decent cloak (int and 1% spell crit), but more importantly, the prebis bracers.

I recall a video on Nost of some guy doing it by first killing the pack of hyenas. However, I feel that this takes too long to be worthwhile.

https://youtu.be/3O_pNDc73MM

Fight starts at 15:20
I highly recommend watching the whole video btw!
It was recorded way back in retail vanilla.

I used to do this plenty on both retail and on Nostalrius. It was a solid source of income, and a good way to make the most of farming by working in DM East between resets.

Unfortunately, it's not worth the effort on Kronos, as the dogs either de-aggro while when you are on the ledge or they just ignore the ledge and eat your face :biggrin:

Top Bottom