• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Engineering Do World Enlarger and Noggenfogger stack on Kronos?

Norm964BGB

Hello folks,

I remember I could shrink my gnome to ~5cm height by enlarging the world with the trinket and then taking a noggenfogger. I would be a standing black cloud when mounting my robostrider.
Does this still stack on this server?

Cheers

Just tried it and you actually turn into a hilariously small shining piece of light when wearing the rank 14 shoulders :w00t:

I'm not too familiar with the commands and the whole setup so I reckoned I just ask a kind souled already invested into testing the server.
Thanks alot. That brings a smile to my face. <3 :D

the commands are easy and only 3 of them
.level 59 will get you from 1 to 60, if you put a - in front of it it'll reduce that amount of levels
.additem [Name of Item]/number in the database no [] if it's the number, always make sure you got the name right and use the proper capital letters (easiest is get atlasloot)
.modify money 158753658 or any other number, 2 things to note, 1 it's the amount of copper you change and 2 make sure you target yourself while doing it.

that's all there is to it.

Oh. Alright. I might consider having a quick look before launch in order to have the chance seeing stuff I found funny in vanilla. :D

Top Bottom