• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Paladin Does 1h spec increase damage from SoR?

TheFishyOne

Like the title says. white damage is near meaningless for pallytanks, so this is more of a common sense thing.

any ideas of sites to wayback machine? Wowhead was burning crusade era, and wayback machine is being wonky for some reason.

Why would "Increases the damage you deal with one handed melee weapons by X%"
increase
the damage of SoR?

any ideas of sites to wayback machine? Wowhead was burning crusade era, and wayback machine is being wonky for some reason.
thottbot.com, wow.allakhazam.com though youtube videos should be easier

Why would "Increases the damage you deal with one handed melee weapons by X%"
increase
the damage of SoR?
basically a bunch of paladin seals and judgements are like melee abilities thus should be affected by weapon damage bonuses

I take that back. I did file a bug report, complete with evidence, and they wrote it off as Not a Bug...

If you find some videos of Paladins confirmed to have either 2h weapon spec. or 1h weapon spec I can help you calculate, post a bundle of them in your bug report, here or in PM.

‘ey man, thanks for your support in my bug report. I didn’t know that this also applied to 2h spec, likely cause of my background from Nost and the fact that I was a complete nublet throughout Vanilla on live.

Top Bottom