• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

[Naxx] Naxxramas Does Naxxramas work on kronoss ?

Ribic2

I really whan t to know if it work beacuse me and my freins will make a guild and we will raid and commplete naxxramas,well if it work. And if Naxxramas doesnt work can staffs of Kronos wow fix it or make it. And btw when we are going to hit lvl 60 we will make a guild and I will tell you guys on forum. And sorry for my bad english. That it.

Ribic2

Naxx is not released yet .... Only MC and Onyx is open ... http://www.kronos-wow.com/info/

Last edited:
Ok but im lvl 4 right now so Long way to the 60lvl but I hope they will released soon. But MC and onyx will be enought to get gear tier 2 and 2,5 gear :D

the instances are being released step by step.
even if naxx was avaiable right now, no guild would be strong enough to kill the bosses.

and i hope you're bringing a lot of friends with you, because naxx is a 40 man instance.:yes:

Well I have 5 friends that wil 100% lvl up to 60 and then get the right gear and then raid it :)

I want to see how you and your 5 friends will raid and complete naxxramas. Make a video when it's released.

I wanna raid with you im only 31 now but i definitely can help you in naxx becasue i have two bis blue weapons better than azzynotes i deal huge damage tank and buff. The only thing left is to wait when kronos devs fix naxx damn how long it take.

I wanna raid with you im only 31 now but i definitely can help you in naxx becasue i have two bis blue weapons better than azzynotes i deal huge damage tank and buff. The only thing left is to wait when kronos devs fix naxx damn how long it take.

this is the only right answer :)

Ok but im lvl 4 right now so Long way to the 60lvl but I hope they will released soon. But MC and onyx will be enought to get gear tier 2 and 2,5 gear :D

in MC you can get Tier 1 set, in onyxia lair only head Tier 2 drops (others drop in BWL)

this is plaguewood with floating naxx
974628WoWScrnShot061612182924.jpg

please fix it so we can see that on kronos as well :(

Last edited:
So this is what it says on the Homepage, im just posting it in here, to make sure i read it right.
SO BWL will be opend once MC is cleared, and then ZG once BWL has been cleared ?
SO my question is, has no one cleared MC yet ?

Raids:
AvailableAvailableRelease shortly after Ragnaros’ demiseRelease shortly after Blackwing LairRelease after completion of War Effort and Scepter of the Shifting Sands chainRelease at some point after C’thun’s demise

[TD="width: 35%"]Onyxia’s Lair[/TD]
[TD="class: alignRight, align: right"]

[/TD]

Molten Core

[/TD]

Blackwing Lair

[/TD]

Zul’Gurub

[/TD]

Ruins of Ahn’Qiraj

[/TD]

Temple of Ahn’Qiraj

Naxxramas

[/TD]

World Bosses:
AvailableAvailableRelease some time after Blackwing Lair

Azuregos

[/TD]

Lord Kazzak

[/TD]

Dragons of Nightmare

[/TD]

So this is what it says on the Homepage, im just posting it in here, to make sure i read it right.
SO BWL will be opend once MC is cleared, and then ZG once BWL has been cleared ?
SO my question is, has no one cleared MC yet ?

Raids:
AvailableAvailableRelease shortly after Ragnaros’ demiseRelease shortly after Blackwing LairRelease after completion of War Effort and Scepter of the Shifting Sands chainRelease at some point after C’thun’s demise

[TD="width: 35%"]Onyxia’s Lair[/TD]

[/TD]

Molten Core

[/TD]

Blackwing Lair

[/TD]

Zul’Gurub

[/TD]

Ruins of Ahn’Qiraj

[/TD]

Temple of Ahn’Qiraj

Naxxramas

[/TD]

World Bosses:
AvailableAvailableRelease some time after Blackwing Lair

Azuregos

[/TD]

Lord Kazzak

[/TD]

Dragons of Nightmare

[/TD]

It means BWL comes some times (month) after MC is cleared and ZG will be released shortly after BWL release.

http://forum.twinstar.cz/showthread.php/96831-Content-Content-and-more-Content?p=751387#post751387

BWL will be released in August!

ahh ok.. thanks.
hadnt seen the other post, even though i looked for it. :/
So in other words, Molten Core has been cleared on Kronos! :)

Oh i remember the days when Naxxramas patch came and i did the prequest and entered naxx with a raid just to look xD but i was in a guild that was just had cleared MC and just started Bwl so i never got to see it. Please Kronos make it happen :)

We're still more than a year away at best, and without taking into account the time that will be needed to complete the War Effort, that depends on realm population. Make yourself comfortable :biggrin:

Me and vengeance went to Kronos' Naxx on Kronos' PTR server (if you turn GM mode on - you can enter). Most parts of naxx was working, and kronos skilled devteam will surely bring best naxx raiding.

Top Bottom