• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Dont be arrogant, Kronos

Status
Not open for further replies.

Testosterown

I really dont understand the arrogant behaviour by the admins/mods and long-time member in here. I mean we all know nostalrius isnt as great as kronos by developement and there will be more bugs aswell - but why do people act like nothing really is happening in at the moment?

Many people are waiting for Kronos, and the have been waiting for a long time (just like me), but a lot of them will test the N-word server. Lets think about the server being a success, running stable and has good uptimes - many guys will stay there and will never even start playing on Kronos as soon as they level 20-30+.

In the meantime Kronos admins are still here making unclear statements, telling everybody they have the best server (which i believe but is still unproved) and people will come back anyway.

Guys nobody can tell you how to do your job but you can lose a lot of people with your kind of acting at the moment. There are many guys posting about staying loyal to Kronos in here, thats for sure, but thats not even 1% of your player base. So better look out you are not losing to many in the next weeks. Make more announcements, specially news and daily updates could help, in a private server project the community is making the game a success, not (only) the admins.

#nofront just a tipp

Usually I try to avoid getting involved into such topics, but your post is too personal.

We will stay true to our agenda and nothing will change that. Period. Not you, nor anyone else who believes they know it all.
The intention in your post is plain to see/read and not even a #nofront will change that.

Arrogance? No. We are pretty humble guys who just have confidence in our own work.

I really dont understand the arrogant behaviour by the admins/mods and long-time member in here. I mean we all know nostalrius isnt as great as kronos by developement and there will be more bugs aswell - but why do people act like nothing really is happening in at the moment?

Many people are waiting for Kronos, and the have been waiting for a long time (just like me), but a lot of them will test the N-word server. Lets think about the server being a success, running stable and has good uptimes - many guys will stay there and will never even start playing on Kronos as soon as they level 20-30+.

In the meantime Kronos admins are still here making unclear statements, telling everybody they have the best server (which i believe but is still unproved) and people will come back anyway.

Guys nobody can tell you how to do your job but you can lose a lot of people with your kind of acting at the moment. There are many guys posting about staying loyal to Kronos in here, thats for sure, but thats not even 1% of your player base. So better look out you are not losing to many in the next weeks. Make more announcements, specially news and daily updates could help, in a private server project the community is making the game a success, not (only) the admins.

#nofront just a tipp

You said it alot better than i could mate. I think the most important thing is that when people makes posts like this, that use their words to make people see that we have a greater interest in the success of this server than even the devs.

The only thing the dev team is guilty of is being vague and cautious. That on its own causes problems...but it means that they aren't all over the space spreading false hype and exaggerating claim. I know which one I prefer. I see posts that show pride in their work with hardly any arrogance in them.

I have said the following phrase quite a few times today. IF YOU WISH TO CLAIM SOMETHING show some proof. I have read a few posts by testers/dev and have formed my own opinion. You claim they are arrogant...then show me! How can I take you opinion seriously if you don't back it up? Yes they are making unclear statements but thats all I have seen. Link something to back it up what you are saying please! So I can have a decent discussion/debate instead of just blindly saying "Nuh-uh"

Also to note...whats with all this 'N-word' and 'the other server'. Jesus Christ are you trying to be insulting or what? A lot of people seem to have this problem! The server is called Nostalrius or Nos, I have not idea whats so difficult in using a noun.

Last edited:
The only thing the dev team is guilty of is being vague and cautious. That on its own causes problems...but it means that they aren't all over the space spreading false hype and exaggerating claim. I know which one I prefer.

QFT

another useless topic....i wanna play too...but no point to make 10000 topic who say-Release today or u lose ppl... :huh:

positive you want to play
negative that you cause chaos trying to demand it now

understandable that you want to play but remember, time is quality in this case and the higher quality it has from the beginning the better it will be later on since i can assure you some will try and search the server for bugs and exploits almost right away and that causes negativity on the server but also affects it like an un-killable disease if left too long and those who find will try to hide as long as they can.

so be patient my fellow kronos player, it will be released eventually and until then you can either sign up as tester to fix more and find more to get it out faster or sit tight n wait since it will be released, being negative will only kill the developers inner fire towards working on the project and slow it down instead.

So many of these topics today, people need to calm down.

What would it say about Kronos if they dropped everything in their hands today just to react to another site? Wouldn't exactly be the reaction of someone confident in their product, would it?

Of course they shouldn't be arrogant, but that's not what I'm seeing at all, I'm seeing people confident in their product. You can't let external factors completely dictate what you do.

I really dont understand the arrogant behaviour by the admins/mods and long-time member in here.
I am not browsing the Kronos forum as often as most of the community, but I really do not think it is as severe as you describe. It is truth that sometimes it is bit of "What goes around comes around", but I think all who treat us with respect are treated the same way.

As for the boasting you are mentioning, I am also not aware of the fact that there would be somebody from the team booming out how the N server sucks and we are the best (but as I said - I am not the most careful forum reader, so if you wish to correct me via a PM, it would be welcome). A clearer statement will provided on Sunday.

Lock.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom