• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Don't let grizzly come here

ssaya401

You guys have done an amazing job on this server. Please baby jesus don't fuck it up by letting the exploiters, hackers, and dupers who ruined the other server come here and do the same.

The actual guild, have said they are not making the move.

Nonetheless there will be some ...person... who will create a guild called Grizzly here.

The actual guild, have said they are not making the move.

Nonetheless there will be some ...person... who will create a guild called Grizzly here.

What I meant was when the other server fails, they will come here, which it will considering the massive damage already done by the exploiting.

Why are you so sure that Nos will fail?

Research all the exploiting that went on. They were clearing mc with a rag that didn't attack anyone if no melee was in range, did mag with 1 tranq shot and all blues/greens, won't post any videos or logs of the other kills. Ony had less hp, less spawns, less mechanics than retail. MC and Ony reset every time the server crashed, which was often. Entire guild took advantage of bugged quests with infinite spawns, infinite spawning mining nodes, bugged items, chests that dropped epics 100% of the time. Don't forget instance resetting so everyone had full blues in a day or two, I think there are 4 barons mounts already and a bunch of people with ironfoe. People had epic mounts within 24 hours of hitting 60, all important recipes like flasks/reaper found within a day. People were saying there were stacks of herbs on the AH for less than they vendor for.

All competitiveness and parity just gone along with the economy within 3 weeks of the server existing. No one wants to see that on kronos.

You can do mag with 1 tranq shot, my guild cleared Luci, mag, and gehennas our first night in MC with 1 tranq.

while this is all true, i hope the same %$%$ doesn't happen here, or something equally bad

yea, well as I do agree with you, the content is 10+yo.. if there is bunch of people, doing it again and again for few years, I just understand, that they get better in it.. if there's 40+people in one group, then one does not need full FR eq, BIS, etc, to down the same boss, they already farmed so many times

the way they leveled their characters seems kind of odd to me, but maybe just bunch of no-lifers.. the rest is just training and experience.. IMHO

You can do mag with 1 tranq shot, my guild cleared Luci, mag, and gehennas our first night in MC with 1 tranq.
u cant do magmadar with 1 tranq shot with gren geared warrior havin 250 defence, but wait, its about properly_scripted server, not about Bugstarius

Last edited:
u cant do magmadar with 1 tranq shot with gren geared warrior havin 250 defence, but wait, its about properly_scripted server, not about Bugstarius

yes 250 def when u have 300 standard at 60 lolwat? 10yo content gear isnt hard to farm 40+ no life guild members easy gg mc down

I doubt Grizzly would re-roll here. Levelling x1 is a huge time commitment, not to mention all the preparation that goes into a raiding guild for starting MC, ie gear, pots, farming rep etc. Grizzly is pretty hardcore compared to most though, hence the 'exploit' accusations from people who just can't compete and don't understand why they succeed so quickly.

FYI, Nos doesn't have epics and Baron mounts although I did hear about the herbs/mining which people have been banned for abusing and is now fixed. Grizzly Rag kill was legit, Grizzly reported the raid reset issue, which Kronos might need to check when people reach that stage. Afaik only one guild abused the raid reset and Rag.

I hope both servers will succeed in the same space, doing different and interesting versions of vanilla and that players who can't do quite as well as others don't keep shouting 'exploits' to cover up their own poor performance.

I agree they are half the reason nost is already ruined, bunch of lame cheaters

- - - Updated - - -

I doubt Grizzly would re-roll here. Levelling x1 is a huge time commitment, not to mention all the preparation that goes into a raiding guild for starting MC, ie gear, pots, farming rep etc. Grizzly is pretty hardcore compared to most though, hence the 'exploit' accusations from people who just can't compete and don't understand why they succeed so quickly.

FYI, Nos doesn't have epics and Baron mounts although I did hear about the herbs/mining which people have been banned for abusing and is now fixed. Grizzly Rag kill was legit, Grizzly reported the raid reset issue, which Kronos might need to check when people reach that stage. Afaik only one guild abused the raid reset and Rag.

I hope both servers will succeed in the same space, doing different and interesting versions of vanilla and that players who can't do quite as well as others don't keep shouting 'exploits' to cover up their own poor performance.

Nothing is a huge commitment when you bot and cheat

I'm trying to think of a constructive purpose this thread could take, and I'm coming up empty. If I were the GM's I'd be happy that Nost is acting as a playpen for some of the worst private server players for the moment as they have a LOT of things to see to with this server for its first month of release.

I'd recommend focusing on playing on this server and having fun, but take a look into different video capturing software that's free with different guides for use and reviews on Youtube. Install one that your system can handle, give it a test run, and just have it ready for use.

The server GM's have their best weapon against exploiters with us - the players that fill up the realm. That's going to do a lot more good than simply posting about a 'what if'

I'm trying to think of a constructive purpose this thread could take, and I'm coming up empty. If I were the GM's I'd be happy that Nost is acting as a playpen for some of the worst private server players for the moment as they have a LOT of things to see to with this server for its first month of release.

I'd recommend focusing on playing on this server and having fun, but take a look into different video capturing software that's free with different guides for use and reviews on Youtube. Install one that your system can handle, give it a test run, and just have it ready for use.

The server GM's have their best weapon against exploiters with us - the players that fill up the realm. That's going to do a lot more good than simply posting about a 'what if'

The thing is in a month or so nost will be done and they'll all (try) to come here, if grizzly comes here kiss this server goodbye as well

I actually won't dispute that. There's been some recent serious GM in-fighting going on over there with staff members being exposed as players in competitive guilds by character name, and things turned ugly last night. This isn't the place to go over it but yeah, it's more likely than not that stability will be lost.

That staff members here aren't supermen though. They have the jobs of keeping the server stable when it comes under constant attack, recognizing / fixing bugs with updates, helping us individually in game, and dealing with rules breakers. Tacking on a pre emptive plan of action for terrible players wandering over using new ISP's and accounts is a huge task all on its own, before you lump it in with the others. I was just trying to suggest that most of it might be up to us as players to help with video captures to reduce the load.

I'm right there with you in not wanting this server to end up like that one. God no, I don't want that at all.

dear lord...what is the fascination and obsession with grizzly? Much worse than their exploits, which they shared with devs and had fixed, is this freaking 12 year old girl obsession with them. You know what's worse for the community? These crying people who can't let go of their concern for what someone else has and what someone else has accomplished through whatever means.

When Grizzly doesn't come here, these perpetual whiners will clog the message boards with some other obsession that they JUST CANNOT LET GO. I guarentee the same people crying on Nost message boards are the ones crying here.

The Drama last night was wholly created by these same whiners. It had nothing to do whatever with grizzly or GMs. Just something these obsessors made up and ran with. Seriously...just fill out your dear diary and put it under your pillow.

Last edited:
Top Bottom