• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Mage Double Trinket Mages

Cpstabber

Authorized
If I recall from my Vanilla mage days, stacking ToEP and Hero Charm used to be possible, then was nerfed. I am too hungover to find out when the nerf was. Do these stack with Arcane power/ Power Fusion? Does Power Fusion n arcane power stack.

I don't remember when exactly the nerf occurred, but I remember using the combo of ZHC and ToEP for a good while in PvP. It was ofc long before 1.12, so shouldn't work on Kronos.
Arcane Power stacks with the ToEP or Zandalar(and with both pre-nerf)

I think Power Infusion for a short while used to stack with Arcane Power, but this was nerfed as well, or at least I don't remember having both active at the same time over a longer period of time.

Last edited:
It was nerfed in Patch 1.10.0.

• Many trinkets will now trigger a cooldown equal to the duration of their effects that will prevent simultaneous use of more than one of these trinkets. The Trinkets affected include the
    16px-Inv_jewelry_necklace_13.png
    [Zandalarian Hero Charm],
    [Zandalarian Hero Badge],
    [Zandalarian Hero Medallion], and most all the other Trinkets available from Zul'Gurub, Earthstrike, the
    16px-Inv_misc_stonetablet_11.png
    [Talisman of Ephemeral Power], and the level 50 class quest trinkets such as the
    16px-Inv_misc_eye_01.png
    [Devilsaur Eye].

Do these stack with Arcane power/ Power Fusion?
Yes.
Does Power Fusion n arcane power stack.
No. Patch 1.10.2 made them exclusive effects.
  • Power Infusion: This aura will no longer stack with Arcane Power. If you attempt to cast it on someone with Arcane Power, the spell will fail.

Tested, AP and PI don't stack. They overwrite each other.
Double trinket also does not work.
-> all working as intended

Don't worry, you'll still be able to 2-3 shot people with your OP mage :tongue:

Shadow Priests just put their 1 dot up on everyone nearby and watch everyone under 4k hp die from it.

Yea, I know, but do you have any idea how boring it was to just watch people die slowly and not be able to do anything about it?

Top Bottom