• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

DPSMate - A combat analyzation tool

The philisophie of the WoW-Addon-Community

• I think a license system is fair and justified considering the work

Votes: 5 4.1%
  • Addons have to be free, I will never donate or pay sth, just give it to me

Votes: 17 13.9%
  • Addons have to be free and I would consider donating for a good project, that I like

Votes: 83 68.0%
  • Addons have to be free but I'd show my support by sth else than donating

Votes: 15 12.3%
  • Can't decide but I'd like to contribute towards the goal

Votes: 2 1.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
So before you logout you set it to unlocked and if you log in again its locked but shows unlocked?

I simply just dont want the window to be enabled/shown when I enter the game.
Is is some way to fix that or not? Nothing about unlocked/locked....

If you hide them by clicking on the minimap symbol. The settings should save. Alternativly you can also enable that it is only shown in combat.

cheers!

If you hide them by clicking on the minimap symbol. The settings should save. Alternativly you can also enable that it is only shown in combat.

cheers!

Show/hide with minimap button does not save setting, even tested it by exiting wow to save totally.

There's no option to have it "only shown in combat" like you mentioned...
Though i saw the option to hide it during combat. <- (if thats what you confused you)

I had to think of something myself, so now I use "hide when solo" option, to kinda get what I only want; simply not having the freaking window shown automatically when I enter the game.

Thanks for no help.

Last edited:
See,
I am supporting 16 different server and its forums, so I only check this forum once by day, if I even manage to check it, because I also have university stuff to do.

It took me a few posts to even figure out your problem. If mentioned options don't exist or do not work, I might have gotten confused with the versions of other expansions or non released ones or even other options because there are so many. Guess that shows that I am still human after all.

Still, I am not really sure what your issue was. As I understood it now, you just wanted it to be hidden when you logged in automatically. Not sure if you tried to just hide it before you log out, because that should be saved but ya then again Im not sure if that is what you wanted.

Problem is if I don't understand the problem, I can't help. That said, we both probably don't speak english as our mothertongue so expressing things in a more detailed way is absolutly necessary.

I am always willing to implement useful options, if I understand their purpose and significance.

Fine that you found a suitable option for that now.

Last edited:
Had dpsmate running start of bwl, but when i uploaded raid stats it only uploaded Nef. Does logging out to test colours after chrom on nef stop it or something?

No it should be fine. What is your name ingame?

Edit:
Just checked. Unfortunatly I dont have your log anymore to check the issue.

If the launcher is started, all data is cleared. Also you are not allowed to reset during the raid.

May that have been the case?

I don't think so. I don't know what else it could've have been if not for logging out after chrom to test colours.

Could you possibly add a section to only see accumulated dodges/parries/misses?

cheers!

Did some BWL after our MC, DPSMate didn't record Razorgore for my upload, thankfully another person also is uploading. Also it didnt record the rest of BWL for me on the next day either. I exited wow before nef to make sure it uploaded, but nothing showed up on legacy logs website. It also only showed 8 people on the list on nef....What is up with this addon?

Probably will stop using it since it's only working half the time and consuming alot of addon resources.

Last edited:
Hey!
@linxz
Not really sure what value that has since the guy with most stats will be on top, naturally^^

@turin,
no idea. Which version of the DPSMate are u using? Did it merge ingame? German or english client?

@comfarol,
That is sad to hear. I have not seen anyone else having these issues, including me.
Probably some addons conflicting each other. Can u upload one log manually here so I can take a look at the data? If possible make one raid log with all addons enabled and one normal log with all addons despite DPSMate disabled. Please kill mobs in Azshara, Duskwood, Blasted Lands, Hinterlands or Feralas for that.

Also are you using a german or english client? In which timezone are you living (Does matter for DPSMate)?

Addons are very sensible unfortunately. Sometimes they just screw up for some trivial reason if you are not careful enough with the coding.

So please help me fixing this issue.

cheers!

How do i get that data and upload the data manually where is it saved in dpsmate? Im using English client and Australian Eastern Standard time zone.

The data is saved in WTF/Account/YOUR ACC NAME/SERVER/YOUR CHAR NAME/SavedVariables/DPSMate.lua.

Just upload it at some filesharing site.

cheers!

Do I open wow with the launcher for this? The killing in azshara etc part

Last edited:
Wrote a simple FuBar plugin for DPSMate since I'm not too fond of minimap icons.

In case anyone's interested: https://github.com/turinpt/FuBar_DPSMate/archive/master.zip
Screenshot: http://puu.sh/rSprS/b6a3fde15a.jpg
Not bad for start, but need more features (like in normal fubar addon)
-the presence of icon
-text should show any parameter (preferably configurable) for example current dps. Can be colored and defeatable.
-the ability to turn off the minimap button

Looking for brilliant funny and difficult achievement suggestion!

i5pErlx.png

KDMk31R.png

Takdp0s.png

Therefore I am looking for achievements that fitt this category:
- Guild Achievements
- Individual Achievement
- Combined achievement (For example: Every raid immortal => Immortal guild)
- Class specific achievements
- Feats of strenght
- Anything else that is funny or challenging or both !

I am really looking forward to this feature and therefore I need your help!

Last edited:
Top Bottom