• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

DPSMate - A combat analyzation tool

The philisophie of the WoW-Addon-Community

• I think a license system is fair and justified considering the work

Votes: 5 4.1%
  • Addons have to be free, I will never donate or pay sth, just give it to me

Votes: 17 13.9%
  • Addons have to be free and I would consider donating for a good project, that I like

Votes: 83 68.0%
  • Addons have to be free but I'd show my support by sth else than donating

Votes: 15 12.3%
  • Can't decide but I'd like to contribute towards the goal

Votes: 2 1.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I'm usually just a forumlurker, but seriously my hats off to you Sir Shino, INCREDIBLE. Thank you so much. This will help the min-maxers and general theorycrafters so much (and everyone else too really)!

Not a huge thing, but it would be nice if you could show multiple columns of bars. I liked this option in SWS. Also, it didn't seem record my pet damage as a hunter (maybe there's an option for it and i'm blind).

Not a huge thing, but it would be nice if you could show multiple columns of bars. I liked this option in SWS. Also, it didn't seem record my pet damage as a hunter (maybe there's an option for it and i'm blind).

There is no option for it yet. Currently they are added together automatically once DPSMate realizes your pet.

Truly an amazing addon, thanks a lot Shino!

What I would like to see though, is a quicker way to hide/show all windows; maybe by CTRL+Click the minimap button?

Also it would be nice if the windows could reset without popping up everytime.

Cheers!

EDIT: The "Hide in PvP" option doesn't seem to work for me either however i'm not getting any errors. Any idea how to fix this :eek:

Last edited:
Great addon so far, but is there any way i can make a macro to run when i log in to untick/tick the "Hide when solo" option?
Or maybe edit a file to make it permanent, no idea, just asking.

Are you going to add other languages soon or isnt this planed for the next few weeks?

Well, I will add german definitly since it is my mother tongue. Korean, french, spanish, russian and taiwan is a bit difficult for me and I need help to do this from someone who knows the language^^

However, if I have the ressources for it I will do it. In the next few weeks I am very busy though. It was pretty tough to push it to its current state and now I have to recap some work^^

cheers!

Hey, I dont really understand your question :S
Sorry about that.
I use "Hide when Solo" option in settings, i just want it to show when i'm in a group.
But whenever relog in its up on my screen, even tho the setting is still ticked for "Hide when Solo".
So right now i have to go in to settings every time i log in, and with the server DC'ing me 24/7 there are a lot of logins :)

I see. I guess that is an case that I didnt think of at the initial load. So this is a bug. Could you put it into the bugtracker, so I don't forget about it?

Is there any option to disable recording people that aren't grouped/raid with me ? It's even recording nearby players from the other faction :p

Also, is there any way to increase the range at which combat log listens ?

Last edited:
I see. I guess that is an case that I didnt think of at the initial load. So this is a bug. Could you put it into the bugtracker, so I don't forget about it?
Done, i also saw a few other bugs (or conflicts with other addons).
I cant remember them now but i will post them when the servers get back online.
Ty again for all the work.

Code:
Fixed hide in combat/solo issues (Need info on hide in pvp)
Increased performance
Added an option to change the bg opacity
Added bonreavers edge proc to the list
Added showAll and hideAll commands check /dps

Need info for shamans. Apparently there is a tracking issue sometimes.

how to make it only show MY / MY Group damage./. not very1 around me

There is no specific option for that currently but you can do that. I will add it to the list though.

3d0ee4b7f1a4b7fbed680fd9a19de610.png

Edit: Shaman hotfix applied

Last edited:
it seems resists on spells aren't integrated, i had resist on ice nova, frostbolt, but that wasn"t integrated in the stats.... The addon is still in beta isn't it?

Do you mean partly or completly resist spells?
Well, you cant call it beta anymore but Im aware that there are a few bugs that I didnt notice while programming^^

cheers!

Edit:
Just checked normal direct spells. Full resists are being tracked.
b26b4f676994fa23ffecb2dacf1cefc0.png

Last edited:
Code:
Fixed warlock pet issue - They are now being tracked correctly
Fixed cosmetic issue when putting the bars font flag on none
Fixed an error while syncing

cheers!

Last edited:

Attachments

• Capture d’écran 2016-05-20 à 15.52.13.jpg
    Capture d’écran 2016-05-20 à 15.52.13.jpg
    20.5 KB · Views: 23
Last edited by a moderator:
Hey, I cant reproduce it. On which server are you playing? I've noticed that the resist msg is white, meaning it is not counted as spell there.
Also is your client enUS or enGB ?

e61dcf44b4405cddc70b103ae95b932c.png

Edit: yes.

Wonderful Addon, I only have one complaint. It saves so much data though. I turned my storage up a lot, but still filled up so fast I was crashing too much.

Top Bottom