• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

DPSMate - A combat analyzation tool

The philisophie of the WoW-Addon-Community

• I think a license system is fair and justified considering the work

Votes: 5 4.1%
  • Addons have to be free, I will never donate or pay sth, just give it to me

Votes: 17 13.9%
  • Addons have to be free and I would consider donating for a good project, that I like

Votes: 83 68.0%
  • Addons have to be free but I'd show my support by sth else than donating

Votes: 15 12.3%
  • Can't decide but I'd like to contribute towards the goal

Votes: 2 1.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Dpsmate die not syncronize with others yesterday (had one Person with the same problem but for others it worked. or it was just not showing stats of the others.

I logged out after Satura and deactivated it. But somehow it contributed to our dpsmate raid stats (which shows memento mori as a horde guild for yesterday's raid btw).

Gabbatt uploaded aq. Then, after killing twins/visci, we went BWL (gabbatt left after aq), cleared it and I uploaded aq+bwl before we went MC, which I uploaded after ragnaros' demise. Problem: my aq stats were not merged with gabbatt's (and differ a lot from gabbatt's stats) and BWL does not appear in legacy logs at all. I updated the addon by starting the launcher before the raid.

Merging has been disabled for now because it keeps crashing the server. I will activate it again once I solved the issue.

Yo there Geigerkind. I am bringing report from K3. I used your awesome addon on K1,even on K2 without any problem, worked flawlessly good, but when i started on K3, game starts do a little freezing lags, miliseconds, but annoying as hell. i took me like an hour runing on/off addons one by one to find out which addon makes these freezes. I had to say, i just copy the wtf settings between each other account characters to have same setting/binds on all. But it worked for k2 without problems. If you can look for this issue, and deliver some fixing result, ill be happy. Cause theres no better stuff like this for vanilla. Cheers.

Been looking through this entire post and cant seem to find the problem im having. If I just missed it, please ju direct me to it. People are given random names in my DPSmate. They can be "sandfury slave" or they can be someone from an old party. It seems to track dmg and so on fine, but gives almost everyone random names.

Cheers for a great addon!

Top Bottom