• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Leatherworking Dragonscale viability

Gourmandises

What in the world is Dragonscale Leatherworking for anyways?
Is it mostly a horde(shaman) thing? On another server I made myself the black set for my hunter in preparation for MC(I hope that was considerate/effective as it took some time). However, the blue and green sets seem legit for shaman only. I could see a paladin using the green set for healing(if the 3-piece set works like I think it does) but that seems like a stretch.

I dun get it!

Thanks for the list! I did not know there was a database of sorts here but I will now use this all of the time.
Although my suspicions still lie motivated...

The Black Dragonscale set is very strong pre-raid gear for hunters, apart from that, yeah it's mostly for shamans, though the blue and green dragonscale sets aren't really worth the effort unless you're a mail puritan (which is really hard to pull off in vanilla), the Red Dragonscale Breastplate is quite good though, both for shamans and paladins.

Top Bottom