• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Warlock dreadsteed of Xoroth

Azarel

Hey friends !

I did the last quest in the DM west this morning, and see some bugs like after 3 try i can't make the quest pop ( with the jar ) nothing happen...

During the fight, the Imps deal me hard damage and i'm directly focused, i died in 2s.....

So, i want to know if i'm bad ( also tell me tips to do it tonight ) or if the quest is really bugged, i think you know the frustration to see your group leave, and you alone with the last quest :/

Doyoulik

each Imp deal 250-300 damages and they are 8-10 per waves + 1-2 Felguard, i try with 2 groups it's not possible to handle, especially cauz the damage deal by the candle come from, actually in vanilla no tank can keep the aggro, moreover you need to re-activate each items and that's mean stop to run and repair for 2s, they crush me so hard...

The first phase is 6 minutes, just fucking insane...

Go check out 6703 on the tracker... The line to the quest is having issues, please upvote if you can.

Take 2 other warlocks, a healer and a warrior with piercing howl.

> enslave felguards
> spam piercing howl for imps
> happy kiting

Popping an old threat up. Ive been in this event now 5 times, only 3 times succesfully.

I just cannot understand how the phase1 can be so unbeliveable hard? Today i did it with 3 warlocks, shaman healer and some random tank. All except the tank was nearly full tier2 geared or equal. Still we just get too much adds on the phase end, also healer go oom etc. We even tryed with priest healer but faced the same issue.

Ive also tryed this before with other groups and everytime phase1 seems to be nearly impossible.

The 3 succesful tryes have been mostly with pure luck, like me dying in wave9, soulstoning and barely keeping the event up for the last wave.

Is there some special mechanic for this to make it easy? We do banish & enslave felguards.

Top Bottom