• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Druid Bar v3.4

feralicious

Authorized
this addon shows mana bar for druid when in form, the problem is that it doesnt show the right mana value. When i shapeshift into cat form for example, which costs 478mana, it shows that it costed 1k mana. any1 has a working version or any programmer who can fix this :D? would be really appreciated :>

Hey, I was the person testing with you.

A few more things are important to note.
1. This issue occurs on Kronos only, I tested it on Rebirth and ED also.
2. The addon will display that it cost exactly double the amount of what it actually cost. So at lvl60 the amount displayed is between 956 and 1368 Mana, depending on amount of points in Natural Shapeshifter, instead of ranging from 478 to 684.
3. This occurs only when Furor procs, it doesn't matter how many points in Furor you have, just if it procs or not. With 5/5 points, that's 100%, so always.

With that said, should we not make a bug report instead of discussing it here?

~ByteKnight

considering as you say this only happens here for you: yes it should be reported as bug :wink:

note: it is important to include combat log & talent information and similar when reporting addon that normally works bugging. also it is important to link listener/constants that the addon uses in this addons case:
PLAYER_ENTERING_WORLDPLAYER_LEAVING_WORLD
UNIT_MANA
UNIT_MAXMANA
VARIABLES_LOADED
UNIT_INVENTORY_CHANGED
PLAYER_AURAS_CHANGED
UPDATE_SHAPESHIFT_FORMS
CHAT_MSG_SPELL_CREATURE_VS_SELF_DAMAGE
INSTANCE_BOOT_START
INSTANCE_BOOT_STOP
UNIT_SPELLCAST_SUCCEEDED
UNIT_SPELLCAST_SUCCEEDED
SPELLS_CHANGED
ADDON_LOADED
VARIABLES_LOADED
UPDATE_BINDINGS
PLAYER_REGEN_ENABLED

as you might notice this addon uses the combat log's information a bit to the point where it is worth noting the difference's as it might explain why it doesn't work and the more information a case contains the faster it can be solved :wink:

Am trying to fin dmyself also a druidbar, none working atm. Have posted my experiences in your ticket. Let me know if u ever find a working one.

Top Bottom