• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Dungeon 2 (tier 0.5) sets

Krome

Firstly, will the quest lines for these sets be in at launch?

Secondly, do you guys think these quests are worth doing?

I know a lot of people think it's a waste of time (and money). But I rather enjoy the epic quests and hope I get a chance to do them.

I assume so.

Only for a few pieces of gear of a few classes. Not worth doing the full line for any class.

No, they won't be available at launch, whether they are worth it or not depends largely if you're an active raider (or honor farmer) or not, if you are, no then they are not worth it, if you aren't, then yes they may well be the best gear available to you outside the odd ZG / MC PuG.

I'm pretty sure: No they won't be in at launch.

I think the quests are worth doing, but always for the gear. By the time you do some, you may have a better item anyway. Or at least if you are raiding a lot, successfully you may. However I'm a bit of a totalitarian when it comes to doing the content available. I'll be doing it all. I go back and do the starter areas and everything eventually.

The Dungeon 2 Sets (Tier 0.5) will not be available at launch!
So there you have the official confirmation :wink:

Nope, and partially. Most of D2 isn't very good, and it's an incredibly expensive (~1k-ish) and agonizingly long quest line to do. For Locks and Mages, the gloves themselves are pretty nice due to having 1% spell hit & dmg, but after obtaining those many just stop there. The only reason I'd consider completing it myself is for summoned boss drops, but by the time it launches I'll more than likely not need that gear anyway.

It's still a fun quest chain though, so if you think the time and cost are worth it, go for it.

They were added in 1.11 as i recall.

Patch 1.10, but close enough. :wink:

Top Bottom