• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Other Dungeon pre 60

gefthi

Hello all!

First of all, thanks to the guys that keep this running! I haven't read all posts here and I am new to it. Have a warlock at 19 only, have been playing wow since us beta (although I am from EU) etc. My problem is that there are very few people doing dungeons somehow. I mean, the population seem high enough, people do level alts, yet in the world channel I do not see people LFG for pre 60 dungeons.

Regarding there is no LFG tool, one should keep an eye to the world chat most of the time in order to find a group. For instance even at my level and the rate the XP is gained, I reached 19 from 15 and still have not seen anyone wanting to go to RFC. What do you suggest? I mean...

- is it that most of the people are from US ==> different time zones, too few people at EU nights?
- people want to rush to 60 so they do not do that many dungeons?
- something else?

P.S.
And no, I don't want to play a tank or healer at the moment since I have not even seen LF tanks or healers in the chat for pre 60 instances. So, please do not suggest that :)

Just create ur own gruop , always worked fine for me , or just /w people in the level range for that dungeon

Are you playing Ally side? I play horde side during off peak hours and I see a lot of low level dungeon groups looking for party members. This is in /world chat, not /trade or general.

I am lvl 32 on my alliance druid now and i did all dungeons except SFK which i could go into: 2xDM, 2xBFD, 1xStockade and 1xGnomer
I made most grps myself as well.
(I play on weekends 19:00-01:00 servertime mostly)

Hello, I myself am currently leveling and to find a dungeon you just need to be social throw some whispers around and look for people in world chat it takes a little time yeh but it gets the job done :)

Top Bottom