• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Dungeon Set 2

While I admit September was somehow quiet, it's basically summer end - enjoying the last sunny, warm days. I guess that's reasonable. Urgent issues has been always fixed in time. By recent core changes, we are heading for one week uptime, (currently 6 days 18 hours 40 mins) which is pretty good in my opinion with everyday peaks above 1000 players. Future timeline and plans are going to be announced soon.

I understand your frustration, but we are people as well - having friends and family.

I can only hope, that we will satisfy your soul again :)

Yea-yea, I know, I just had to ask :) Thanks for the answer, and hope there'll be some sun for all of us in the early autumn too :D

You're leading an incredibly good project, Chero.

Would just like to share my opinion about the matter:

I think this was a great move from the twinstar team; partially why I rerolled here after been playing on nostalrius since launch. It makes gearing slightley easier and I personally love the d2 chain quests. I actually really like the fact Kronos is trying to improve Vanilla wow rather than making it "100% blizzlike (which no server succeed in doing anyways, just the fact we're playing with 1.12 talents makes it obsolete)

Anyways. Looking forward to start playing here.

Offtopic (sorry, first and last time):
Is there any speculation whether the Kronos team is gonna extend this realm into a BC later on or let players copy their chars to a BC realm, like Nost?

Offtopic (sorry, first and last time):
Is there any speculation whether the Kronos team is gonna extend this realm into a BC later on or let players copy their chars to a BC realm, like Nost?

Nothing is confirmed, but seeing as Twinstar already has a TBC server with very good scripting quality but a very small CZ/SK population, it's not far out imagining that they would give that server the same treatment as Kronos. Relaunching it as a international server when Kronos is done with naxx. As I said before, this is pure speculation, but I can't imagine that twinstar doesn't see the obvious opportunity.

What I know, it all depends on Kronos success and players demand. It simply will not be worth doing such thing for 100-200 players, but if Kronos sustains its population or grows, I'm sure that there will be TBC Kronos in the future. I think, that only for the Dark portal opening event it's worth doing it :biggrin:

Totally agree. Happy to hear Aieris! Feels like investing in Kronos more worth in the long run because it might eventually lead to opening of the Dark portal and we keep our characters etc, just like retail all over again. I wrote some about my thoughts on TBC attunements etc in the TBC thread where I misread the launch date. :rolleyes2: I hope we get something like that hardcore experience again. Anyway, early to talk about because we dont know how Kronos will look by then. We'll see

I'd love this idea. (Once Naxx is cleared)
Copying your character from Kronos onto the TBC Realm to continue your road to 70, but still be able to play your character at lvl 60 on the Kronos realm.

https://vanilla-twinhead.twinstar.cz/?issue=7273
10003.jpg

Top Bottom