• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Dungeons

Sunderwear

Between SFK and Deadmines I am rapidly losing motivation that I had looking forward to endgame. Deadmines has been done correctly on PSs for like ever, and yet K3's version is a steaming hot mess. Each and every "door" opened as you progress through the dungeon has groups of mobs that sprint out as they are opened. Pats instantly appear and stomp parties. At least one pat appeared to be dead on the ground, then it instantly was alive and attacked.<br>
<br>
Was really looking forward to the endgame dungeons but my confidence is shaken by the early ones.

If you feel as if there is some issues or things "aren't right", please feel free to post evidence of this on Twinhead's bug tracker so our devs can review and make changes. Our team has put in a ton of time researching and reviewing everything, so everything should be as close to vanilla as possible. But if there are certain things that have either been overlooked or not correct then please provide us with the info so we can make changes :)

Davros, first off do not get me wrong: I appreciate that your folks are doing this for free.

That said, playtesting of the dungeons should have been done prior to release. Unless these are a sudden issue that just cropped up and this is the same build as K1, then they should be flawless. It just really struck me as out of whack after playing a myriad of PSs over the years and seeing less issues on lesser servers.

Lastly, I haven't a clue how to get to the bug tracker. Did a little looking on the Twinstar Kronos website and have yet to find a link to it.

edit: Found it and the DM issues have been in the works but are "needing retest"
https://vanilla-twinhead.twinstar.cz/?issue=3119

Last edited:
Top Bottom