• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Durotar Duel Club

Rockmaster

Authorized
Hi fellow Kronosers!

Recently the whole PvP discussion has reached a whole new lvl of saltiness and complaining. People complaining about premades, long ques and changes to BGs all over the forums...

I thought why we players who actually play pvp for a good fight, refining our skills, find new cheesy ways to play our class, discuss tactics and through them iron grrnades juuuust right make our own PvP scene with what is already before eyes.
Generations of wow players went to a magical place without ques where is no dodging, no afking and no honor grind. The only reward is fame and fun, the price is grenades, bandages and food/drinks.

The place I am talking about is Durotar! Home of noobs, boars and the best what Kronos pvp has to offer!

There is only one way to truely pvp like it was back in retail vanilla. Stop waiting in que at the battlemaster, stop afking in Orgrimmar and get out there for some action. Show off yout hard earned gear and tell them bigmouthed forum heros a lesson!

I challenge all of you to join me in Durotar for some of that nostalgia we are all here for.

We the players have it in our own hands to make pvp fun again!

The “Durotar Duel Club“ has to be revived!
First rule of the “Durotar Duel Club“ is TALK about the “Durotar Duel Club“!

I see you in Durotar!
Greetings, Rockowns!

P.s.: a “Durotar Duel Club“ guild will be founded soon, hit me up ingamme if you want to join!

Thanks for making an effort man <3

Will be there every time I can.

This is a really great initiative! And sadly I rarely win duels (resto druid), but it's certainly nice to improve against melee/1v1 a FC. So see you there I hope!

I consider moving my char to OG even I hate it so much.

Always enjoyed this Durotar PvP on Retail and Feenix.

QVdNnWV.png

Can Alliance be part of this club too? I mean, would you let us non-savage people /duel with you without murdering us (too much)? :coweat:

Off-topic: Kekiona plis...

---Edit---

Sticky please!!! :tydyt:

Can Alliance be part of this club too? I mean, would you let us non-savage people /duel with you without murdering us (too much)? :coweat:

Off-topic: Kekiona plis...

---Edit---

Sticky please!!! :tydyt:

Sure, you are more than welcome to start a club in front of if gates or visit us. Just be prepared for some possible ganking because we are savage ;)

Great initiative, i dont have any fancy grenades or potions but i will come visit for sure.

I started the guild today and found some people to duel. Was a good start, but we need more people with different classes!

For people in raiding guilds i started the channel “DDC“. Type “/join DDC“ to join the official durotar duel club channel!!!!!

Top Bottom