• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Shaman Earth Shock resist resist resist

Slashignore

I feel my earth shock gets resisted way too much. I am a level 29 shaman and most of the time even leve 22 mobs resists my earth shock if they are full hp.. if they have been damaged it feels normal.
But in generel i feel my earth shocks gets resisted too much!.

Am i the only one experiencing this?

I have noticed a lot of earth shock resists, but i just assumed that some mobs had some serious resists or something. It did strike me as a bit abnormal but I'm not really sure.

i had pvp spell hit cap all the way to hwl and the amount of resist you get on earth shock or purge is astounding. something is wrong with the resist formula but i couldnt tell you what it is

A lot of mobs on here have Nature Resistance. I can't say whether or not that it's Blizzlike, but back when the resist check macro worked, I'd often find a good chunk of mobs I'd scan with it had a decent amount of Nature Resistance.

It is not nature resistances problem, use your intuition and sense the difference from normal play, there is a distinct difference imo

I was thinking the same thing i have never had so many resist. Even in pvp landing spells on a high level target is a coin toss if its even going to land. Back in vanilla you land spells on level 60s even in your teens!!

Top Bottom