• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

East Coast US Alliance players sound off

garfunkle

Is there enough of us to have a raid guild? Unlike the first time I went through vanilla, I now have a job and what not and would be limited to week nights and sunday.

Wouldnt be too worried, we'll be more than enough to play on US-East time.
Guilds are just not active yet since there's no ETA on release and some are still playing on others servers.

Also, people like to see choices before applying, and not join the first created guild.

Give it some time, they're only a few guilds on the forums, for an expected population over 1k.

Last edited:
Teppaz is correct to not be worried. The majority of US guilds will be raiding at 7:00pm EST and there will be enough people. If your personal life does not allow a 7:00pm EST start time, and you can make due with a little lack of sleep 1 night during the week, I will be running an Alli Guild <Damage Inc> that will start 10 EST - 7 PST one week night, and the second raid night on Fri or Sat (will have a guild vote when the time comes).

Chattanooga Tennessee here. I will be looking for a late night guild eastern time. I'm not going to apply to any guilds until launch but I'm sure there won't be a problem with the estimated population size.

Chattanooga Tennessee here. I will be looking for a late night guild eastern time. I'm not going to apply to any guilds until launch but I'm sure there won't be a problem with the estimated population size.

chattanooga are you serious right now? I am in dalton georgia, I am up there every weekend!

chattanooga are you serious right now? I am in dalton georgia, I am up there every weekend!

I used to work in Dalton everyday back in 2002-2003 ish. I grew up in Apison and moved to North Chatt last year. Pretty awesome little town here. I'm thinking of staying for a while.

I used to work in Dalton everyday back in 2002-2003 ish. I grew up in Apison and moved to North Chatt last year. Pretty awesome little town here. I'm thinking of staying for a while.

very cool to have someone close in the vanilla scene! I work in sales for shaw industries here in dalton, I used do a lot of open mics at the comedy catch up there in chatt.

I'll be here on release! Probably going to be playing a priest, holy/shadow so I'll be looking for a guild to level with on release and then raid with after we're all 60 :) I'm East coast, Ontario Canada :D

Covington, GA here. Oldschool vanilla alliance pally, got to Rank 10 in the GM grind before leaving to join the Navy in May 2006. 2400 3's Glad in TBC as well as Holy. Looking to join this server and relive the old days. Gonna need a guild that runs late though. I work 3pm to 11pm eastern Mon-Fri, so anything from 11pm-5am i'm down for. <3

Prob going to roll an alliance character as well, I love the human starting zones. Night Elf comes in on a close second =p Maryland here = )

you know, I've noticed that there are more east coast NA players than west coast. on any pserver I've played.

whats up with that, eh? most us west coasters arent cooped up in a house due to snow all the time I guess..

a little OT but why arent us americans advertising the server more? because I know we know more nerds.

Personally I would advertise to my old wow hombres, but waiting on a little more polish on kronos since they all tried ED and left due to bugs or whatever. they had a bad time and not sure of their nostalgia levels..

Top Bottom