• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Enchantrix problems

chixy

Authorized
ok, i'm an old user of Auctioneer and his companions, from LK times to MOP...

i use the two versions of Auctioneer and Enchantris recoomended there, but i have same issue with those: at first login on my main it works fine, if i change toon, or logoff, he's stopped working, nothing about disenchanting on any item, from greenie and up!

if i delete setting file from WDB, it works again... for a while, is again broken at first relogin or going on an alt!

some ideas on how i can fix this thing?
i'm not really happy with "delete Enchantrix's WBD settings everytime you login" solution...

i'm not sure, but this can be related to Stubby?
is a component of Auctioneer, and is a dependency for a number of "craft tracker addons" but i'm not really sure.
and a little question: where in vanilla's folder i can find addon loading logs?

with a bit of help from a guildie, i solved the problem: it seems this addon, in his vanilla version don't load itself, by default, as in the LK/Cata/MOP versions, so, it loads only after you use disenchant, and stay loaded on that char.

with an /enchantrix in chat, it's displayed his help, and there is an option to load enchantrix at every login on that toon.
ofc, it can be loaded even if on that toon you don't have enchanting.

Top Bottom