• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Engineering Engineering problem

kaktus14

Hi I am having trouble with Engineering. For some reason I cant learn (Dense Blasting Powder,hi-explosive bomb). If I am right it should teach Nixx Sprocketspring in Gadgetzan. But last think he could teach me was something on 250 skill level. I am part of the goblin Engineering and to be honest and dont know what else could be the problem I have tried everything already :p. If anybody dealed with similar problem or could somehow help me I would be grateful :) If somebody would like to contact me in the game my name is kaktusak. Have a nice day :)

I wonder if there's a level requirement and I think there is, but not 100% percent sure.

Well last two weeks I was trying to figure out where to learn these two skills. I even asked in game and everybody points me to that goblin in Gadgetzan but he has no skills to teach. I have 255 eng skill and I am pretty sure dense stone powder needs only 250 skill.

Well I was just blind there was another goblin few steps from Nixx Sprocketspring. I have no idea how could I be so blind :D. Ty for your help anyways :)

Top Bottom