• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

English Twinstar Facebook Page!

Jeniczek

TwinStar Project Leader
Hello all International!

We would like to inform you, that starting today a new Facebook English page for our projects has just been started and fully configured for Automatic news synchronization.

Stay tuned!

More to come!

https://www.facebook.com/TwinstarWow

I checked out your facebook page, but one thing i don't understand is that you have an english facebook page but all the links you post are in Czech? Kinda useless? :)

I checked out your facebook page, but one thing i don't understand is that you have an english facebook page but all the links you post are in Czech? Kinda useless? :)
The problem is that FB creates these links only moments after I make a duplicate of the Czech version of some article in WordPress in order to replace this duplicate by the English version. So before I manage to change the duplicate's language, it is on English FB in Czech. The system just works too quickly.:smile: (But clicking on the link will redirect you properly to the English version.)

However, milkutin is right, Kronos has now its separate FB page.

Already 305 Likes on Kronos FB, the hype is growing quickly !

Top Bottom